How do you choose MHO?

1|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You look at the person's name or where they commented and there you would see a star with the word MHO by the side , just click on that and it will ask if you want to select MHO and click yes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am new here so let me find out the ways

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• the comment that either has the most likes or the one i think gave the best answer. i don't give people who answer with a joke MHO although those are my favorites :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose it for the most helpful opinion literally

0|0
    0|0
  • U just choose the answer that speaks to u, that u like the most

0|0
    0|0
  • If they manage to make me smile/laugh, they automatically get MHO.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There is a star that pops up down the bottom next to the like and dislike options that you can select to give MHO to that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading the answers and figuring out which one I think had the greatest explanation, the most thought. Something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be as specific and detailed in my questions as possible and if somebody can answer my questions to my satisfaction, I award them MHO. I don't play favorites and I've awarded MHO to anon users before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick the opinion I like the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I closed my eyes then choose MHO

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much I liked da comment of someone... or if in case there are no other comments except one I dislike... it'd be chosen by default...
    or
    It's funny but I've chosen many times as MHO people I dislike... chicks I find ugly...

0|0
    0|0