What do y'all think about my memes?

What do y'all think about my memes?
I got bored lol Making MEMES are too fun!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I like! I like!

• Oh wow these are really shit, memes are inherently cancerous even the dankest are just shit, I don't even get the first one but if it's you your blowing steam up your own arse. The second one is just painfully autistic, you go on about how saying you're fat is a boring insult but you have no counter you just say "your dumb" which is equally as shit, the comeback is terrible. Stop making memes they're so unfunny and it makes you look like a 12 year old.

• No matter what you say, they are fucking awesome and my come back was brilliant as fuck. Clearly you are a hater!!! 😂😂😂😭💯

• HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOO, I have more growing up to do, this coming from a 27 year old who likes to make their own shit memes, HHAHAHAHAHAHH. Fucking memes these are comedy for 12 year olds and you fucking make them.

• LOL ahhhhhahahhah.

• :/
    ...

• not any funny

• they are on but not my full ense of humour :)

• you look fat/ how tall are you and how much do you weigh

• 😂😂

• lame lol

• You rule Bitch!

• Cool, very funny memes :D

• 0|1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• They fucking suck? Lmfao

• damn you gotta make a meme of this sick burn it's gonna be dank.

• hahaha those r cool

• ... okayyyy

• People on this site so bad at memes.

• Uhm... they're okay.

• Clearly you're just posting these to get compliments on your appearance. You're 27. You're too old for this. I'd expect this from a teenager, not someone in their late 20's. You're probably one of those people who post selfies all day long on Facebook. You don't get the attention you want there, so now you're on this site trying to get attention and compliments from complete strangers.