What does this dream mean?

Okay, I'm not going to summarize the whole dream because it's very long and some parts are super personal, but what does this part mean. So I caught the guy that I like from falling down the stairs with my hands and when I let go of his hands, I only get go of one of his hands. The other was stuck. One of his friends then told me not to hold his hands because we're not dating. This is the part I don't understand. I said this quote in my dream, "I learnt in my life that if I wait until I'm ready, I'll be waiting forever. I just got to do it. I just have to do what I want!"

Now, in real life, this guy has shown very strong signs that he likes me. He smiles, stares very often, talks to my friends about me, and lots more. But I'm scared to talk to him. He told me hi quite a few times but he's the one that always starts. Also, we used to be really close a few years ago but some stuff got in the way. So what does this dream mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think you were giving yourself advice about your situation with this guy. If you wait around until you feel like you're ready you'll be waiting forever and who knows what you'll miss out on. Sometimes you won't feel ready until you take a step forward and find yourself in that place that seemed so terrifying. Sometimes that step is all it takes to realise it was all you ever wanted and needed.

• Thank you so much for the amazing advice!

• Thank you for mho! 😊

• No problem! I'm going to take your advice! Once again, thank you so so much!

What Guys Said 2

• Dreaming about someone is a clear sign that either u really miss them or they really miss u... whatevr be the case... i think u should go and talk to him.
    proverb says that if u dream about someone that means that person misses u

• It shows you're protective. You protect people and you don't let them go. That part isn't about dating.

• Thank you, but no, I meant the part of the quote.

• Oh. I'm sorry

What Girls Said 1

• You should go talk to him :)