If you had to give your entire life a letter grade, what would you give it?

If you had to give your entire life a letter grade, what would you give it?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|17

Most Helpful Girl

• C+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surviving. A often think my life sucks bit then I ask myself "has anyone tried to kill me?" "Do I have food?"

So long as I haven't been killed, critically wounded or died of starvation it's a good day. Solid 55/100

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• so far, i'd give it a B. I was thinking of a C, then I realised I was being too harsh. Thing is, to get from a B to an A in itself can take a lot of work especially if it feels like you're struggling to push past that, so I guess you could say I keep switching between a 'high B' and 'low B'

0|0
    0|0
  • I give myself a solid C lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously its a resounding f for fuck it all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll go with a C because I'm no were near close to how I want it to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • An F.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably go with a B. Not amazing but certainly happy enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • B/C I've improved a lot overall in life period, I still have work to do. I'll become an outstanding solid A+ after 2016 I know for sure. I don't usually say this, but I feel this is my year lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give a C+ and I am trying my best to get that A..

0|1
    0|0
  • Satisfactory

0|0
    0|0
  • B- is about right

0|0
    0|0
  • It has been an A life, despite some shitty years lately

It was my fault mostly. But I can't really complain. And things will become better if I just take the right attitude.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds more like a B then.

• Show All
    • Well yeah but you could just say A+ even if it wasn't. A few shitty years lately definitely sounds like a B, A is for outstanding.

• lol ok. You grade my life. I am trying to be thankful for what I have, instead of complaining. I have done too much of that. That is why I graded it as A. I have also had many good years so far.

Anyways, I will stop justifying myself

• An E for effort :D

Who am I kidding that's crap :( on the plus side I have a shit load of time for a makeup test

0|0
    0|0
  • c-, occasionally b.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...

Probably a C+. Not bad, but definitely room for improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • a solid C, bad enough to be bad but good enough to be passing :D

0|1
    0|0
  • A+ to the power of 12

Granted I haven't had much time to screw up too badly I guess 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • B
    so/so but good overall

0|0
    0|0
  • B/C :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It could have been better somewhere between B-C.

0|0
    0|0
  • A of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably B. There are times where it has been shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • I failed let me have a do over

0|0
    0|0
  • B & I'll fight like Hell to make It A

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is a A I love my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. Hmm, it really depends on what the criteria is. I've led a good life, stayed out of trouble, have great friends, a wonderful family, a good education, roof over my head, for that I'd give it an A, but in terms of ultimate achievements, life goals, doing more for humanity in general, B-, maybe even C+.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think B because I been more appreciating my life way more then before a lot of fuck up things has happen to me (sister commiting suicide etc abusive relationship). Even though these things haunts me in a way, I still see the positive things in life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• C. I'm just 20, if I would give myself an A, it would mean I've peaked at only 20, that's shitty.
    Plus, I have goals I've yet to complete.

Today I'm a C, but in a few years I'll get a B, and when I'm about to die, I'll give myself an A.

0|0
    0|0
  • D-
    I'm not a failure... but I'm close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to give my life a grade, only when I'm on my deathbed and my life is truly about to be over could I ever adequately say how my life turned out. And if it turns out the way I'd like it to, I'd be an A++.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give my life a B. It's not as perfect as I'd have liked it to be, since I had to transfer colleges twice, and I am unpopular with the ladies, but hey, it's what you make of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably A-

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd probably have to go either B- to C+ decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a C- lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • F for fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far? A-C range

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't grade my life yet, because I am still not done solving it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D,
    Lifes a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • C+ plus extra credit

0|0
    0|0
  • C, I think. My life is pretty average and I like it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely an A.

0|0
    0|0
  • F, I'm a complete failure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to say an F.

Got started too late, and I'm barely holding on despite finally graduating and getting a decent job.

0|0
    0|0