Would you agree that the worst explanation is none aka the silent treatment?

Let's just say whether it's someone you were friends with for awhile or dated and then they all of a sudden flake on you without any explanation is worse than getting any explanation?

I think it's the worst when a person could be cool with you one day and then the next day act super salty towards you or if someone you date just ignores you out of the blue. It's shitty especially when there's no sign that things are going south and when you don't know what you did, you over analyze things a lot and you don't know if you'll make the same mistake with someone else going forward.

Even though we may not like to hear certain things, it's worse than not knowing at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I get the "silent" treatment, I usually just assume that the other person died. That solves a lot of problems.

When I meet them again, I congratulate them on being risen from the dead.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Another way to look at it is that it's not always about you "a. k. a" the other person has his/her own life/problems. No need to over-think things.

• True, but when someone you were friends with all of a sudden acts salty towards you in real life and then deletes you on facebook without any explanation, you kinda have a right to know what happened.

If it's someone you hardly know, don't know at all then fuck them.

• Well, they had a change of heart, then. Perhaps, not as good friends as you thought.

• Yes I agree.

• women are always playing some kind of SICK mind games... beware!!