What would you do differently (Please read for details)?

If you could go back to High School, what would you do differently?

IF you're still in high school; If you could back to Jr. High/Middle School, what would you do differently?

IF you're still in Jr. High/Middle School; If you could go back to Elementary school, what would you do differently?

If I was in high school again, I wish I would have played football. The football coach wanted to make me a Defensive Lineman, but I couldn't swallow my pride. I argued with him in a meeting (where he wanted me to play), and I told him I wanted the Quarterback position, or BUST. He wouldn't give it to me, so I walked out of the meeting. As it turned out, the sport I had played my whole life (Baseball), happened to have an unfair coach, and I would have never played Baseball in High School.

I wish I could go back, and just be a Defensive Lineman for my school. I wish I would have known how good I had it. Oh well, tough crap.

@EmpatheticLady I remember you mentioning this on another question. I feel lie I don't have much to regret as well.

@Jersey2 Great points!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. I wish I would have lost weight in high school rather than in college. Other than that, I think I did rather well in high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• It worked out for me and as @nerdindenial said, it made me who I am. I was asked to wrestle heavyweight on varsity, perhaps I would have done that instead of blowing it off.

What Girls Said 3

• I would do a lot of things differently.

I would have played volleyball, tennis or softball. I love sports and would have really enjoyed any of the three. I tried out for basketball in middle school and was the only girl who did not make the team, so that really killed my self-esteem. This is the reason why I did not try out for any other sports and I really regret letting that get to me.

Secondly, I would have been more social, in general. I was bullied pretty badly in elementary and middle school. It stopped by the time I reached high school, but it definitely made me withdrawn and that is not who I am at all. I love being around people and being social. I would have been a lot happier if I had more of a social life and participated in a lot more social activities.

Third, I would have pushed myself harder academically my Junior and Senior year. I did very well. I was in the top 25% of my class, but I know I could have done a lot better.

• I wish if I could go back to highschool... I'd try to reach out to people more because im now finding how much I needed all the people I shut out

• I would learn how to chill the fuck out and enjoy life. I worried too much about being a success at everything.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing. My past has made me who I am today.

• Save my birthday money to invest in facebook when it started up and be fucking rich