How's your day going?

I'm really happy for the first time in months! I went out with my sister for breakfast, I've been talking to my ex for hours, my grandma made apple juice and I might be getting a hamster :D

How's your day going?

How's your day going?

It got better omg! I'm happy but I'm also scared because I know it won't last long ugh

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome. Mine's not so good but it could be worse to :) Making the best of it.

• Why not? sorry to hear that

• It's not so bad really. Just sad and missing some people. Good otherwise :)

• That happens to me a lot and it sucks but I'm glad the rest of your day is going fine

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 1|0
  • Fucking horrible. Because yesterday was Sunday, my bank was closed and had to transfer money to my other bank account for car insurance payments. Then my e transfer wasn't set up and had to wait til today to get it all set up and now I gotta pay more on my car insurance. Because of that stress, I went to school stoned to relax me and not bring stress to school and my teacher said "you look tired today." And another dude just laughed when he saw me...

I got everything solved and now I'm currently relaxed naturally.

• That hamster is cute. I am good thanks. Thanks for asking. I am pleased to hear you are good.

• My day is ending. Gonna shower soon. It was a nice day. Did some yard work, searched for more jobs to send my resume to. Repackaged an older camera I wanna sell. Nice day.

• Although I just had the high school class period from hell about 15 minutes ago, my day has been very chill. Prom is this week at this high school and my other classes were seniors so we did pretty much nothing! #EasyMoney :)

• It was so-so until I saw your pic 😰

• Unseasonably cold.

• Good how's it going arty?

• my day was good, i got some good sleep and insomnia finally gave me a break.

• Kinda shitty right now, hope it will get better

• It's a sunny day

• I just got home from work. Got paid so it wasn't bad

• im fasting so im a little hungry lol

What Girls Said 11

• Glad to hear you've had a good day! I'm doing well, too. It's been a pretty chill day. No complaints.

• Aww sounds like your day is going great.

Mines is going good. So thankful to God. I just had delicious diner and I'm about to finish writing a paper for class then probably watch a movie later tonight.

• My day was alright I was happy listening to music then felt like shit bored and fell asleep rn it's 1:46 in NY and I'm trying to fall asleep but I miss someone so much funny thing I just met him but he's a sweetheart 😌😍

• Great day!
    Spent the day with my boyfriend for his birthday.

• Yayay happy birthday to him! did you get him any gifts?

• Yeah, I got him a new wallet. His old one was literally falling apart haha. He has mentioned wanting a new one for months.
      Also a funny small gift that you can't really explain to people without sounding super weird. Just inside joke stuff I guess haha

• Inside jokes are the best! that's nice

• Mines going pretty good and finish a cool anime. :)

• Well this morning was good but then I got up.

• It's ok. My sister and I got in a fight. But I cleaned my whole apartment today so I'm happy about that lol

• My day consisted of sleeping thanks to antibiotics. :/ Lol

• my day is full of negativity towards me

• Superbulous

• It went good but I feel sick inside.