Girls, would YOU be willing to play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with your Bf?

Would you trying playing this nerdy geeky hobby with your boyfriend if he asked you to?Girls, would YOU be willing to play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with your Bf?

• Yes I would
    78% (36)
  • No I would not
    11% (5)
  • It depends (please explain)
    11% (5)
  • See results (for guys)
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

36

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 35

• I've never had the opportunity and always wondered whether it's something I'd enjoy.

First time I ever heard of this game was through Dexter's Laboratory, but never knew anyone who was into D&D. I don't think it's a common thing among Russians.😛

• My boyfriend is making a D&D game himself and he's really fucking excited about it. He's made his own species with different rating levels of power, he's making his own world and is going to print maps to go with it, he's got like 30 pages of stuff written down about it and we're not allowed to play until it's absolutely perfect. He's a fucking nerd but I'm very excited to get to play :P

• Haha I'll try my best to give it a try. If he was interested in it, sure I would

• You could ride him to the game on your bike lol

• Umm maybe! Depends lol we might need to do foodie run in the middle of the game lol

• I don't really have any clue how the game works (just the basic idea) but I'd certainly be willing to try it!

• I don't know what dungeons and dragons is hahaa sorry :p

• That looks like a lot of fun and I would play with with my boyfriend. :)

• Sure. I don't see the harm in it.

• yes. why not?

if he loved it, id try for him. and maybe id end up liking it. who knows? xD

• holy shit YES!! :p

• Sure, I'm always open to trying new games. And spending time together would be a bonus!

• Yeah, I'd try it if he wanted to play. My guys a huge chess player so he taught me and I play that with him.

• Yes, absolutely!

• Sure. Why not.. 😄

• <3 yea, that would be great, I would whip his ass

• I can think of better things to do

• Of course I would. He'd have to teach me everything, though.

• i'd try it out, i'm guessing that a guy i'd have as a boyfriend would have a good taste in a past time and i'd assume it would be fun.

• I'd give it a shot but if I really didn't like it I wouldn't play again.

• Yes if I am super bored :P

• Sure. Why not? But I'd still make fun of him... and cheat...😝

• hell yes played before but there is no one I can find to be the DM. now I'm sad wish I had a game to be involved with.

• i love board games, so yes

• I've played AD&D and MTG even with no boyfriend inviting me whatsoever. Geek/nerd here.

• Totally!!! I'd tease him about it but that's just how I show affection xD

• I'd be up for it but I don't think he'd be interested lol

• I have no idea what it is about but I'm up for it.

• Never played it but the online version only.

• Hell yea! :D

• Hell yeah I would probably ! take him play it with me

• Sure, I actually want a man who love to have fun. I don't want boring boyfriend 💃🏻

• More from Girls
    5