Do you hate your country's government?

I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say that I hate the liberals and Justin just yet...
    He seems a bit overly zealous with his PC-movements like the cabinet all of a sudden becoming half-half males and females? Not saying that's wrong but I find it doubtful that after centuries, women are for no real reason equally as competent as men, y'know?

(Of course we are but I think that such a rapid switchover would only confirm it was done for the sake of gender 'equality', versus based on those who are best fitting the job's responsibilities.)
    https://i.imgflip.com/tna6r.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• i dont HATE it, but it's corrupt. we've had like 3 PMS in the past 5 years or something. i mean who does that? -.-

• Not sure tbh I mean we just had a revolution 5 years ago and it's still pretty shaky, can't really judge now!

• Everyone who has more than half neuron can see that Romania's government is sh*t.

• My country is America so guess.

A. HELL yes.
    B. HELL no.

Hint: It's option A.

• i don't hate it, i find it distasteful and wish it were better.

• Can't say I hate our government. I do have a strong dislike of our present Prime minister though.

• I am in UK and hate right wing Government for destroying my country's Welfare system.

• Yeah.

• Yes I do, the poor are getting poorer... and rich are getting richer...

• Sometime. Everybody know that Indonesia is a mess.

• Apparently not everybody cuz I didn't know

What's a mess about it?

• Every country's corrupt! What about it?

• @Maxemeister No, but my country is a VERY very corrupt country. Really. But now, it's heals slowly. Not as much as before.

What Guys Said 16

• Hate? I don't know. Honestly, I just don't pay it any mind. I'll pay some taxes to live in a comfortable, but no one makes rules for me to follow but myself, so they're a non-factor to me.

• Hate is not nearly a strong enough word. Im for secession of several states to form another country. Have been for 10 years or more.

• Oh boy you have no idea , it's a really corrupted country that don't respect humans or women and the law is treating women like a secound citizen and more of people problem too I hate living here

• I don't hate it but I'm very close to it, the corruption and incompetence needs to end.

• No, not at all! I LOVE my government! Most people in the world, including Americans, hate my government. I love it but people criticize it constantly yet expect too much from them

• Once in a while, lol. All in all, the U. S is a great place to live if you make the most of it. We tend to take our quality of life for granted.

• U know what this is the best argument I've heard about that on here! Lol I'm gonna use that one in the future

Yeah too many people here take our lives for granted.

• @Maxemeister they really do. It's half the reason why immigrants do so well here. They recognize and appreciate what we have here and the opportunities for advancement more than most Americans do.

• Yeah, they're all cunts.

• Yes, David Cameron is a snobbish prick

• I think Congress need a make over. They are the reason why the United States is losing that superpower status.

• it's not a no...

• nope, looking at other countries we could have gotten something much worse

• Yes I do, but not all of it.

• I hate the current president, but that's all the contempt I have for the US government.

• Pretty much

• noep all politicians in one for or another are ass holes to me until proven other wise :)

• I have complains but I'm optimistic that things will change for the better...