How does one get invited to parties in high school?

I constantly hear about people in their high school days going to parties, yet I don't hear about any at my school. How did you get invited?

(BTW I'm only a freshman so if that affects it)

Most Helpful Girl

• People invited me a lot... which I swear I never understood why😕like I am one silly/weird mf, but sometimes I party crashed lmao😂 I gave ZEROOO f*ck's! Don't stress over it though, trust me there are way better parties in College and after College... ehhh college lol. Plus everyone in my high school was tight, we were the first graduating class. We started together and ended together... OHANA mean's FAMILYYYY! Lmao see what I mean that had nothing to do with this topic yet I said it anyway. Moral of the story isssss... just be yourself little dude!

Most Helpful Guy

• look I've been to like 2 high school
    parties you want my advice stay home
    and play video games lol high school kids always cause issues at parties and than the police show up

there stupid trust me if you wanna party grab a few female friends and male friends stay in your place, and keep it small

• Lol thanks this makes me feel a bit better

What Girls Said 2

• You have to know the people who are throwing the parties.
    It's pretty much of a word of mouth kind of a thing.

• A what-of-the-what?

• You have to have connections. If you don't know much people chances are you'll never hear about any party.

• Ahhh, it makes-a da sense-a

• I honestly dont know, never been invited to one before.

• Does that not bum you out, a bit? Make you feel like you're missing the high school experience?

• Same, never been invited to one, but I've hung out with multiple friends at once and done stupid stuff. But we usually drive around town, not get drunk and high at one of their houses.

I don't get how all these kids' parents aren't home late at night either.

• @asker Nice lol I just like fire

What Guys Said 5

• It's the same ~30-50 people every time, they all know each other, and there aren't huge parties like you see in the movies. It is typically the jocks or popular kids or potheads, or a mix of all that.

Other than that, there are even smaller parties of groups of friends, like <15 people. Those happen often but there's no use worrying about getting invited.

Pretty much just find a group of friends, and when you hang out with them all at the same time--that's a party.

• Be popular. Talk to everyone. Be cool. Don't be a pussy. Talk to girls (they always get invited, so if you have a good connection with them, they can get you in). Try to be around those who organize the parties.

• Aight sounds like a plan!

• Don't try too hard though.

• Well of course not. I mean talking to girls is gonna be a bit difficult, but I talk to everyone basically right now

• Be in the right groups. Like the football team.

• Lol not happening there, man. Haven't quite gotten to getting that beach bod

• Alright, no worries just meet people be friendly, positive, fun to be around, outgoing

• Alright! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

• have friends...

• Alright, makes sense!

• Just go find the gaint bomb fire in the wood surrounded by drunk kids but at my school every one knew and you just showed up