Anybody know a really good way/method to proof read and edit your work?

after months of improvising and writing down truckloads of ideas I finally got my novel all planned out. all I need to do is type it out but already I'm feeling worry about my grammar. of course if you been on this site as long as I am I'm pretty sure that by now you know how bad my dylexia is. so once I write it down what could be a good way to proof read it before uploading it for sale?

I seriously dont want to make a fool of myself. of course spelling won't be such a problem since I will be using spell check. but I'm just scared that my syntax will be out of bounce.

What Girls Said 1

• i know this will sound weird, but get someone else to do it. not in the sense that they are doing ur work for u, but they're pointing out the mistakes. when u read ur own work, u know it best, thus ur more likely to skip over errors. getting someone else to be the reader will highlight just how readable ur work is, and it will help u improve.

What Guys Said 2

• Have someone else read it, often people can see mistakes in your work that you yourself are unable to see right off hand.

• I don't know just have someone read it for you