Did any of you go to your prom with a friend? If so how was it?

I wasn't planning on going to my prom but yesterday one of my friends told me she wants me to go and she'll be my date so I said I'll go with her. I'm curious if it'll still be fun even though we're just friends

Most Helpful Girl

• I did one year. It was just as fun as going with a boyfriend. We hung out with a big group of buddies.

What Girls Said 6

• I went with a buddy and it was fine. I would have rather gone with the guy I liked but my friend asked me before I had worked up he courage to ask the guy I wanted to go with and I was too nice to say no. I had fun but I also felt bad because I didn't find out til that night that he liked me and I had thought we were just going as friends so I ended up spending most of the night trying to flirt with the guy I liked.

• My boyfriend refused to go to prom so I went with my best friend instead. It was still a lot of fun.

• No, I went with my boyfriend this weekend. I went with a friend last year though. Prom wasn't fun last year, but that was due to totally unrelated circumstances than just going with a friend.

• Both of my proms I just went with friends. It was fun, I have no regrets on it.

• It'll probably be more fun since you're friends.

• Haven't had mine yet but it is coming up soon in two weeks, I can't wait I'm so excited.

What Guys Said 0