What's the way you wanna die?

If you've given a choice about how you wanna die what will you chose? How would you like to go?

I'd like to die, Getting killed by enemies after becoming a great leader for Muslims all over world!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. You want to be a Syahid. Your hope is so great, Akhi. :)

I want to die peacefully, not in a war, not because illnesses, or even disaster.

• Yeah I want that nd I know how much struggle would I've to do for that :)

Well that's a good choice

• Ameen.
      Thankyou very much!

You're first Muslim I've seen here :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna die for something of worth be it freedom, thwarting foreign invasions, fighting religious lunacy, discrimination... etc.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't know; I've never thought of death like that... I see myself as a resistance soul I'm not going to die anytime soon lol I will be oldddd and healthy and like some sort of a great great grandma - and even then I don't think I'll die of old age or in my sleep.

But on the contrary if I was to die on my terms, I would like to die young. It's like despite death, I will never age and my youth would live on.. these are just the ramblings of a somewhat conceited twenty-one year old. Don't take me seriously... In reality I'm not conceited at all 🙈

• of old age would be great. i wouldn't want to die in my sleep because that would break my family's heart. maybe ill end up in hospital and die there...

as for your method... good luck.

• Preferably in my sleep. Old. Grey. Elegant.

• Around 50, in my sleep, while looking fab.

• in my bed when i'm very old would be nice lol

• Gun fire. Simple enough :PP

• That's my brave girl xD actually your opinion is much better than most of people here

• Peacefully in my sleep.

• Commiting suicide.

• suicide. (i'm not suicidal) i just think it's easier, cause you know who's doing the act, and depending how you do it, it can be pain free and quick.

• Dont you think it's cowardly?

• it can be tbh. killing yourself over a couple of assholes who were mean to you, that's kinda cowardly. but i mean i'm talking about like earth is just a shitty place to be, plus the only way people care if you care if you kill yourself is if you're famous, so no one has to know. also, the only purpose humans really have is to have kids and die, anything else doesn't matter when we're dead. so why care?

• Yeah you're right in a way.

• Peacefully in my sleep

• I'd like to live forever.

• I want to be really old when I die.. so old that im excited to pass on and know I had a full life, and then when im ready I want to be put in a car full of gas fumes and slowly pass on that way. (I like the small of gas.) Of course i dont go crazy and sniff it like a maniac but the ocassional smell of it is nice.

• I want to die by jumping off a bridge, onto a freeway. That way I can fly a little before I leave the world. I've always wanted to fly.

• Wow. High aims need jump bigger not dream bigger xD

• in my sujood. but I don't know whether i can or not as this is very difficult to attain

What Guys Said 10

• I'd like to die at the age of 105, as I go skydiving and intentionally don't bring a parachute.

One hundred and five years because I would have then been alive in 3 separate centuries. Truth be told, I would like to do so at 11:59pm the day before I turn 105, that way I splatter my way into my 3rd century.

• In my sleep. Or struck down by a thunderbolt. Anyway painless and short.
    Not this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE2pf0wkjyM

• I wanna die at 100 years old when I get shot jumping out the window of a jealous husband after banging his wife.

• On my deathbed surrounded by my children, grandchildren, family and friends after a long and fulfilling life, that would be my ideal way to go.

• You want your head chopped off?

I'd like to die a easy death. Just fall asleep and don't wake up.

• Yeah kinda. I want it! But as a great Muslim leader!

Hahah. Eat poison before you sleep 😂

• The same as when I was born: kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood.

• In my sleep

• Heart attack in my sleep.

• In my sleep at the ripe old age of 105.

• Someway painless