In an India Pakistan war, whom will you support?

Everyone knows about classic old India Pakistan rivalary. 6 wars between 2countries in 68 years.

I want to know the International opinion over it! Whom will you support?

I'm a Pakistani but no hard feelings over it nd no offense :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say India because Pakistani people seem very staunched and quick to murderous anger.

• You say what media says. US media.

• No it's from my experiences meeting them and online here. Never knew about the conflict about indians and pakistans :P I don't read us media information.

• That clears all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't support any of them. When I was a child and I accused my siblings of being mean or starting a fight, my parents used to say "it always takes two people to fight". This is no less true in politics. India and Pakistan are both morons (politically speaking) for having this childish border war. Since both countries are governed by adults, one should think they should be able to find a peaceful solution. Unfortunately, roughly 90% of humanity are mentally retarded, which is why we have all this bullshit going on like Pakistan-India, Israel-Palestine, Russia-Ukraine and so forth.

What Girls Said 3

• No one. Because I want that war to be end quickly.

• neither, i'd just ignore it since wars are depressing.

• No. I'm against wars.

What Guys Said 13