Are you a summer person?

I love summer. It makes me feel alive after a long, depressing, freezing winter. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate summer. Come to Texas, and lemme know if you still love summer. 110 degrees F. 43-45 C or something.

I love winter. When it snows every 5-10 years, it's amazing. I love the quiet, the snow acting like insulation. It's so calm and peaceful. The summer is alive, with all kinds of noises. Fucking snakes, bugs, spiders, children. It's terrible. Loud and chaotic. The only thing good about summer is summer rains. And bikinis and yoga pants and two-sizes-too-small tanktops.

Winter is peace. Summer is chaos.

Spring isn't so bad though. And autumn colors are nice. But I like winter best.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know actually, I can't say I ever liked one season more than all the others.
    I only know for certain that I dislike autumn the most, there's just something about it turning the world into such a depressive place with gloomy weather and everything around you dying that I deeply detest..

What Guys Said 24

• I don't like mid-summer (August) because it gets too hot for my taste and we don't use air conditioning in my country (for environmental reasons, which I think is a great thing). So during that time I'm mostly just lazily lying around and not doing anything productive. But I do love early summer (June). It's my favorite time of the year. I love it when the weather is warm enough so I can ride my bike anywhere without freezing off my butt but if there is still a coolish breeze blowing over my skin. And I also love sitting outside in the late evenings, doing a BBQ in the forest or something like that. The sun sets quite late in my country during this time (around 10.30 in the evening) and I love that kind of calm, warm-but-not-hot, peaceful summer atmosphere.

• I live right on the sea front, in a seaside town in UK, that's not far from Netherlands over the North Sea. That really makes me a summer guy, always out on the promenade, drinking coffee at one on the kiosks. Spend loads of time running the full lenght of the prom. All 5 miles of it.

I have to agree with you about winter!!

• Not me. It's too hot usually and where I live, it's often humid in the summer to which is worse then a dry heat. Unless I'm at the beach or pool, I don't like it. My favorite is fall. Perfect temperatures (comfortable) and drier usually and the spring is.

• No I'm a winter person, love the snow and clean air it brings. :)

• Yeah I am. My body is not for winter, cold winds makes my eyes teary so whenever I go somewhere people thinks I've been crying 😂😅

• Same here. When I go outside during winter, the huge temperature difference makes my eyes water and I can't see anything lol

• Haha yesh it's annoying XD

• I live IN FL I am an all year person its always hot and sunny here

• Summer is great! Winter is great! It's fall and especially spring that suck.

• I do enjoy it but I love Autumn and Winter more.

• I'm more of a winter person! I don't really like the summer cuz sweatiness and annoying bugs come with it (especially flies).

I HATE YOU FLIES!

• I hate sun, sunny days and people who loves sun !! I like clouds and rain, easy to deal with and beautiful to watch and listen to...

• I like spring the most... nice weather but not too hot

• Yes, lots of outdoor activities I can do. Only problem is sometimes the weather is just too hot or too humid to really do anything

• I love everything about summer except for being hot most of the time and bugs.

• Hell yea and u get to be shirtless all day

• I love spring more

• I'm the complete opposite of you... I'm a winter person.

• I am a summer person as long as it is warm and not hot like hell.

• I love summer and winter, I dislike spring cause allergies...

• YES. summer is the best time

• Heck yes. Love the hot and the sun. You can do more things outdoors.

• I hate summer im pretty pale and burn easy

• yes definetly. I love too summer. I like wear tshirts

• such a summer person! spent years in Canada freezing and dealing with winter depression

now im in the caribbean on the equator where its 6am to 6pm sun, breeze, light.
    ah its good to be back home again

but actually my favorite SEASON is still fall, i love it to be a little cold, not too much. light jacket. cuddling you know? not freezing winter

i will miss fall very much

What Girls Said 35

• Not really. I'm too lazy and I get the teeniest bit hot and I start burning and sweating so summer isn't too much of a happy fun time for me :P I do enjoy getting more opportunity to go swimming and eat ice cream and sit outside though.

• Yes, @Takada, as long as it is Not too Hot nor Humid.
    Yesterday, as crazy it sounds, I had some Cold snow and Ice which was not too Nice.
    Good luck. xx

• I knew it. You look like a person who likes to take their clothes off. xxx

• @takumii lol.. Actually Long sun dresses and jeans and tank tops int he summer, More clothes too in Egypt. lolxxoo

• i totally am, but I'm ready for winter.

• Yes, I love it! I feel reborn!

• YES!! Summer is great (Australian here) and the heat is worth it compared to the coldness in which you can't do anything.
    P. S. I hate physical activities that are unnecessary

• I like it because my birthday is in the summer. But I don't really like hot weather haha. I sweat too easily.

• I loooove summer. I'm ready for the warm weather and sunshine.

• I like summer because we have nice parties here, but I prefer winter, because I hate the sun

• only If I could go to the beach and wear bikinis.. but that doesn't happen so fuck summer..

• I hate summer, I'm enjoying my random rainy California days right now before things turn to shit with heat lol!

• I'm a summer baby?

• Oh, I am most def one ! #SummerLove <3

• I love summer, but I don't know how this summer is going to go cause this summer I'm gonna be pregnant for it.

• I love all seasons basically.
    Summer and spring is great because all the old cars/cool cars come out.
    Then Autumn is great for the colors and winter is great for the snow. Lol.
    I also like summer a bit more because my birthday is in August. But I hate the heat

• No summers are to hot & humid. I much more prefer fall & spring.

• Heavens NO! I have a very complicated relationship with the Sun.

• Truth be told the heat annoys the shit outta me. Even just now I'm dying because of the fucking heat, and it's only spring. If you're at the beach and can jump into water to cool down then it's all good, but otherwise bleh.

• I'm more of a winter person. But I like summer too!

• yeah although i love dry heat more than i like humid heat

• Yeah I love it. Coming from Canada, I'm just happy when I don't have to wear so many layers of clothing.

• Yeah pretty much

• Nope, I hate summer. Can't stand the heat.

• Totally! I love summer.

• I'm flexible. :)

• No, I'm an Autumn person, not too cold but not too hot either

• YES! I have zero tolerance to cold weather lol winter is definitely not my thing

• no I love winter

• I love summer it's
    My favorite season

• Yeeaah sunshine, beach, ice cream. ^_^

• Come live in one of the tropical countries. You'll change your mind faster than you can buy a return ticket.

• More from Girls
    5