Things worse than suicide?

Can you mention anything which is worse than suicide?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok well it depends on the side of the situation, if you're the one committing suicide pretty much everything is worse than suicide because you have to live with it. However if you are the friend or family member who has someone close to you commit suicide nothing could really be worse than that. I've somewhat experienced both.

• Me too.

Good answer. :)

• Aww :(
      Hey, look at me. How happy I am with my choice.
      I'm no pro so, I won't talk about it any further but I'm certainly sure that you'll make the right decision. Best wishes 😇

• Thank you. It's a day to day struggle, you know what I mean. I just take it day by day. Some are worse than others and when those days come I talk to my friends and they help me to stay.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of an endless mental and physical torture. There is the case of Junko Furuta. "44 days in hell."

Go to 4:43. Warning however, it is very brutal to hear and tough to imagine something like so awful that could happen to a person.
    http://youtu.be/UxnfHFVH6so

I would say in a situation like this, the suicide is not as bad as being tortured and such for a month. No one should be forced to endure pure torture like that, especially someone innoncent and without reason to go through that.

• Damn! How did you even found that?😱

• I saw it on an opinion for another GAG question actually. It was so brutal and savage it just stuck it made an impression... Kind of like a representation of the evil potential of man.

What Girls Said 21

• Seeing someone you love being tortured and murdered in front of your own eyes. The image would haunt you forever. Plus, if you become so overwhelmed with the despair , grief and depression it could eventually lead you to commit suicide yourself.

I have such a profound compassion for people who end their own life. 😞😔

• Losing a parent and finding out your spouse is cheating on you win your cousins wife (outsiders)
    Happened to me I felt like killing myself and it hurt badly but thanks to that now I live everyday at its best and try to have fun

• Aw so sorry to hear that. Thanks for carrying on.

• Just post it. I'll modify it.

• girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1961172-what-should-i-do-i-am-starting-to-have-feelings-for-this-guy-i-just

• LIFE!

• School

• -Being abused all your life
    -Murdering someone to save your life
    -Watching your child/parent die

• Point #1 is the reason why people commit suicide, no? So, you think it's better to end that pain in an instant that trying to tackle it?

#2. You mean committing suicide isn't as bad as murdering someone?

#3. Yes, good poin. So horrible :(

• It depends.

If it's in a sense that you don't care about yourself meaning, you don't take care of your health, it's obviously bad. (But I don't think you meant it that way)

If you are talking morally, it's very good tbh. Because it's humanity.

But practically and personally, I'd try save my life first as long as the other person is not my family member. Then I'll think about it.

• I meant morally.

I mean, I keep good hygiene, I have stable mental health right now, and I'm only a little out of shape.
      But I try to be a self-less person, and when it comes to those I love and care for, I'm not something that'd be on my mind.

• living a very long, very miserable life.

• Losing my penis

• Being tortured to death.

• Isn't it related to suicide? I mean yours is physical and suicide is mental.

• More like chaining them to a chair, doing mental and physical things to scare the living hell out of them.

• From your reply now I'm wondering if I misunderstood the question.

• living paralyzed

• I think Stephen Hawkins is rocking.

• lol cs he s a genius who had financial moral and love support.
      that s a particular case.
      there is nthng shittier than being conscious yet feeling useless.

• I can't think of one thing worse.

• Life without any options :P

• Animal abuse. Just my personal opinion.

• Genocide.

• You'd rather commit suicide than murdering someone?

• If there is difference between what you think and what you do, wouldn't it kill the actual purpose of the question?

• I don't know what the purpose of the question was.

• Mass murder, starvation, poisoning, drowning... Pretty much anything.

• Would you rather commit suicide than mass murdering or poisoning someone?

And people use "drowning" to commit suicide sometimes.

• How can you think about others before yourself? You should value your life more. (Personal opinion)

• Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't jump in front of a bullet to save someone else's life. But I wouldn't ever want to be the one to end someone else's life. That distinction is important to me.

• MySpace

• Nothing?

• Losing a child.

• murder is probably worse then suicide

• Rape.

• Monday morning

• Die. Haha xD

What Guys Said 26

• Aparently living can be. At least they thought so.

• Only being in such pain from a terminal illness and being kept alive against your will. In that case suicide is the lesser of two evils to the person suffering from it should they wish to end their lives and are of sound mind.

• Suicide is the absolute last resort for a lot of people and I think it is hard to quantify unless you are there yourself. I won't use the phrase "worse than suicide" but there are many things that I feel are as equally as bad as suicide.

• Murder.
    Torture.
    Rape.

Suicide is a personal decision, you decided to commit suicide, but you didn't choose to get murdered, tortured or raped.

• But it'd (murder) happen in an instant that you won't even realise.

There are a lot of people who're standing strong after getting raped.

Torture... depends upon the context you're making.

• But still, it wasn't your choice. Suicide was.

• A failed suicide which led the person to the hospital bed and only nurses, doctors come to visit.

• Untreatable anal seepage?

• Don't give a fuck and it won't matter.

• Well, the point is, everything must be worse than suicide, or else no one would take the pipe!

• Suicide isn't that bad. Life is worse. Otherwise they wouldn't have done suicide DUH.

• Continue living with extreme, unending physical or emotional pain. I was within hours of being there at one time. At times, I wonder what stopped me and wish it didn't.

• Murder?

• Two suicides.

• not being able to commit suicide or very scared or afraid of committing suicide. or if no one understands you.

• Torture, rape, torture-rape for the rest of your life

• Yeah. DangerDoge's video is sick.

• Getting raped by 100s of people perpetually. Damn! The world is horrible beyond our imagination.

• Oh yeah i have heard this before and they put fire works inside of her. Fricken horrid. I wonder if all of those kids were just fucked up or if one of them was simply following the others. Group dynamics

• torture

• Lol lots of things 9/11 hitler bad pizza

• accidentally killing a friend or family me mber

• Torture.

• Not going pro

• Murder...

• Seeing ur loved ones in pain... its more painful than anything

• Being forever alone

• failing at suicide... That's not even even pitiful... just pathetic

• Self pity

• Dying when you don't want to. Murdering someone else. Raping someone. Attacking someone. Supporting a political candidate I don't agree with. Okay that last one was a joke to lighten the mood a little.

Suicide is just ending your life on your own terms. While we may not want our loved ones to do it, it isn't like they are directly infringing on the rights of others either. As such there are lots of things that could be considered worse.

It can hurt to lose someone to suicide, but we would be hurt by pretty much be just as hurt no matter how they died. Now it seems we want our loved ones to suffer for years, just so that when they die we can find comfort in the fact they aren't suffering anymore. It is selfish that we expect them to suffer for years before the die "naturally" as we try to keep them alive unnaturally. I would much rather my loved ones have the option to end it themselves if they want. So I definitely think there are worse things than suicide.

• butt secks

• Suicide is one of the best things in life, I don't know wtf you're on about.

• Drowning, burning to death, eaten alive by animals or other people, slow death from uncurable disease, allowing other poeple to choose what you do in life, never taking risks, not allowing yourself to be happy.