Whats your bad habit?

what bad habit do you have?
Biting my nails and eating junk food are mine. Have you tried anything to stop it?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a bad habit of snapping or tapping out rhythms. I started playing drums some years back and because of that, I'd mentally rehearse rhythms in my mind when I wasn't at the set.

So that kind of developed into tapping stuff. I then did that every day and got pretty good at it. However, a friend one day just went and told me it was annoying him haha.

Then I stopped and went to snapping. After doing snapping every day, I learned to eventually triple snap on each hand (snapping with pinkie, ring, and middle finger). I waa then snapping like 240+BPM sixteenth note fast xD

I don't snap everywhere-- I can restrain myself. However, in the walk in between classes, chances are I will be snapping song rhythms to myself, and I'm sure it is annoying to hear 😅

0|1
    0|0
    • You should try out for Stomp.

• Show All
    • "Omg Spoonman is actually one of my favorite drum songs to play" BUT IS IT ONE OF YR FAVORITE SPOON SONGS TO PLAY.

• @redeyemindtricks I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY SPOONS 😭

What Girls Said 14

• Hmmm.. Confession time I guess .. Apparently I have a most annoying habit of snapping my bra straps on my shoulders! smh :)

0|1
    0|0
    • So you'll just be sitting somewhere and you'll just snap your bra straps?

• I sadly have to admit that I do.. I still have a lot of discretion as to where and when I might do it though.. I've even been known to do it whilst am driving!!

• Lol that's great!

• I think I'm addicted to sexting tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • bitting my nails too when i am stressed and sleeping less when i am tired usually i have to blackout or collapse to get back to

0|1
    0|0
  • Cracking my knuckles, flipping my hair, checking my phone, eating chocolate, procrastinating, forgetting where i put stuff, biting my lips and pencils aaaand i tend to exaggerate lol
    - I trie to stop, but i always fail

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah... I'm never loaning you my pens lol

• I don't blame you lol it mostly happens when i try to concentrate

• I used to be a nail biter. I guess a bad habit of mine is second guessing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nail biting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twirling my hair. I do it when I'm nervous or thinking and it drives me crazy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol why does it drive you crazy?

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks sometimes haha! i frickin love the smell of hair xD it's almost comforting I dunno why haha

• I feel ya. I don't even think there is a "why" -- or that there SHOULD even be a "why". It just is what it is.

I love it so much that I only wash my hair once a week, even. (Also my husband's fault -- he likes my natural smells so much that he just buries his nose in my part, and just breathes in the smell of all my oils and stuff, after I've gone 4-5 days without washing my hair. I swear, like he's getting high or something.)

• Forgetting I have stuff in the washer

0|1
    0|0
  • Biting my nails, I can leave them for almost a month but then I just can't take it and I chew them off 😖

0|1
    0|0
  • Clicking my fingers

0|1
    0|0
  • Biting the skin around my nails and procrastinating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Playing with my hair

0|1
    0|0
  • delaying work. If that gets fixed, I am set.

0|1
    0|0
  • spending too much time on the internet, i try and ban myself but it never works

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Procrastination... @Lindsetay can verify this xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Apart from eating junk food, mine would be that I tend to spit and pick my nose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Spending too much time on GaG

0|2
    0|0
  • Junk food hands down...

My diet is probably the most unhealthy thing you've ever seen :(

1|1
    0|0
  • I crack my knuckles and my neck
    the best is when i do my neck while someone is sitting mext to me and it makes a bunch of loud pops then they turn to me with this really horrified look lol

0|1
    0|0
  • on ocasion not being able to sit still

0|1
    0|0
  • Farting hard

0|1
    0|0
  • Biting of nails & being lazy.

0|1
    0|0