If you get to try a religion for a day , What would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably one under the Paganism umbrella; one that's quite hedonistic and maybe involves some withcraft.. I know a lot of religions require a lot of study and initiation before you're allowed to take part in their magick though.. But I'd love to take part in things like Skyclad rituals and celebrations of sabbats and stuff like that, and learn more about magick.

Also a lot of Pagan religions are pretty pantheistic and this year I've thought about pantheism a lot, though ultimately I still identify as atheist. I also kind of still identify as a witch - I've dabbled in witchcraft throughout my teens but only ever alone; it'd be cool to learn from some experienced witches

Also possibly, as problematic as Crowley was, Thelema - I find Thelema really fascinating

Sounds like kind of a cop-out, but alternately Russell's Teapot maybe haha. Just because I'd like to learn about Bertrand Russell and his ideas :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 10

• I actually did this when I was researching religion.
    I sampled many.

Today, I'd like something exotic. How about an ancient Egyptian cult to worship Aten the sun disc god.

• Something with a lot of freebies and no obligation like budism. Or maybe 'you live in a church but you are not a priest, you took none of their vows and you do none of their work... are you.. a house guest?'

• Hinduism and Rastafarian

• Pastafarianism

• Probably a secular zen Buddhism philosophy.

• Bahai it's my favourite out of all religions

• I am cool with my relgion

• Just for a Day It'd be fun to Worship the American Indian God Coyote

• I would make one up

• Buddism