How much was your biggest win and loss at lottary or gambling?

I have never gambled, but I have won $223 or something like that a few years ago. Of course that was after many tries before and after of losing and or just spending money for nothing.

What is your biggest win?
What is you biggest loss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lost $20, but won 55$ and then lost 75% of it again lmao. My first time playing I was down in NOLA.

• Where the fuck in NOLA do you actually win? Sounds unbelievable.

• @takumii whatever I'm not even a gambler like I said I went for the beverages yupp Perry lol. I give more money to homeless than gambling I don't fancy it. It's a waste I played twenty cause some guy gave it to me so wth why not? Lol u act like I said I won 50k I said 50$ lmao😂

• Woohooo thanks😄😃

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it was both $1000. on a hand of baccarat. Every time I go to Reno or Vegas before I leave I drop a bigger bet.
    I know for sure my last Reno trip I lost $1000. on 1 hand.

What Girls Said 1

• I won around $50 betting on sports. But that's all the "gambling" i've done lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Biggest lose was $20. Bought scratch-offs, lost on all of them.

Biggest win was $160. I spent $20 on 10 games of quickdraw, and my numbers (I was playing only 2 numbers) came up several times, and one time was a X6 payout.

• one of my best friends is an atheist and I won his soul in a game of texas hold em during a school field trip

• won 200usd lost 800usd. stopped trying my luck right there. 🙌🙆

• $10 in the lottery, it's enough to buy a couple burgers.

• Winnings: blackjack in Vegas--about $300
    Losing: scratch lotto tickets--maybe $20

• I got up to $100 playing blackjack

• Biggest win 7,500, Biggest lost, 1,200 (both from poker, I don't gamble with anything else).