Do you have dreams that affect your mood?

I had a dream last night, and it was weird as fuck but I made a friend who was sweet and I got ALL of my pets back. (About 19 cats total, 4 dogs) but when I woke up and realized it was only a dream i was super sad and still am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, usually. Last night I had dream about sleeping with my head in the lap of the girl I've liked for years. That was dang awesome! That awesomeness is still present.
    In my childhood I had a dream about a pale guy with long hair and just remembering that dream made me teary every time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dreamed me and you were eating popsicles and they gave us headaches and I woke up with a headache that wouldn't go away all day long.

What Guys Said 16

• I won't lie sometimes I dream about my father who passed away in 2014 and it usually makes me reflective the next day but of the top of my head I can't recall dreams that affect me but what I find happens is I have waking thoughts, sleeping thoughts and dreams all mixed up in my feelings about things so it is quite feasible some of those feelings were born because of dreams, I just am not sure which feelings originated where and when.

• One night I had a weird dream where I heard my friends talking about a suicide happen in a house in nearby colony I remembered the address from the dream it was 52 Moti-bunglow.. So I decided to see if the house on that address existed and yes it did.. And few days later someone actually died there it was case or attempted murder or suicide.. An unclear situation... 😂😂
    Good thing I don't share my weird dreams.. With anyone. 😂😂😂

• I once had a dream where I was very sad for being alone and when I woke up it got to me and the rest of my entire day went by rather glum -__-

• Haha that's weird cos I had one of these a few nights ago :P I had a dream that my girlfriend cheated on me and I woke up the next morning in a really bad mood and slightly angry at her until I told myself that it was only a dream and tjat she hadn't actually done anything... I was still in a bad mood for the rest of that day though :P

• Yes, I sometimes wake up in a certain mood, depending on the dream. But I ususally shake it off after my first cup of coffee.

• yup a lot of times, most of the times i dreamed of that i got a new samsung s6 edge mobile and woke up with no mobile. and felt completely different.

• Sometimes. But nightmares definitely. I don't know why but recently I've had them so much so I dont enjoy sleeping anymore 😭

• yes of course

I can see your future
    i.ytimg.com/vi/MLhesmKn4Cs/maxresdefault.jpg

• I can almost never remember my dreams and if I do just a bit from the end... so no

• In many dreams my mom died, after seeing she was alive I cheered but up.

• In many dreams my mom died, after seeing she was alive I cheered up.

• Sometimes my dreams carry on.

• Dreams do come true

• Very often :) When I dream about somebody (romantic/sexual dreams) I always fall in love with the person for some time. Also if I get (in dream) something I really wanted in real life, then I wake up and I spend 1-2 hours being happy I finally have it, and rest of the day being disappointed that it was only a dream :/ :D

• Nope most dreams I don't even remember having much less affect my mood.

• Not for long, no more than hour.

• Only temporarily

What Girls Said 14

• Definitely. Like one time I had a dream where I told the best joke and all my friends and I were laughing. I was in an awesome mood all day.

Last night I had a dream about people being contracted into slavery and getting fired and having generally awful lives so today has been a struggle.

• yeah, when I dream about something awesome I'm sad it's not real

when I dream about something creepy I'm happy it's only a dream

• Yes, when I have nightmares or when the dream is really good. Sometimes, I can't stop thinking about it.

• Yes. For the most part I don't remember my dreams, and when I do they're usually nightmares.

I think I've only remembered one dream that wasn't a nightmare, and I had walked into a room where all the books were $1 but I didn't have any money.. Which still made me sad ofc.

• At times, yes, but it's usually only for a little while after I wake up.

• When I was little I had a dream that I went to the shop with my mum. I asked her for some sweets, but she said no and I woke up crying. I was feeling sad for the rest of the morning.

• Usually about ghosts or such things. Or weird things like: Suddenly, I get married with my classmate. Ugh, it's worst.

• All the time.

• Only if it's a really intense dream, that or my boyfriend is in the dream.

• Yes all the fuckin time! I don't understand what they want from me!

• Yeah I do :/

• Yeah, sometimes.

• No, i usually never remember my dreams, or just think that I didn't dream at all...

• Nightmares tend to affect my mood

• same with me too,

• @Decentguy yeah that sounds aggravating, i don't scream and i rarely have nightmares but all nightmares are bad, some more than others of course