Fun dessert island question?

Fun  dessert island question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sword, selfie stick and a penguine... the sword to protect myself against the enemy the selfie stick to make a pic to send to friends to makethem believe i killed the enemy... and post it on facebook or on GAG and penguine would be for hugging. lol..

What Girls Said 6

• Dragon sword, Satan, and a box. I can use the sword to hunt, toss into the ground when I'm bored, etc. Satan because why not have some awesome supernatural company? And a box because boxes are fun.

• 3 funyuns please!

• Obviously I'd take Satan, a tamagotchi to kill time and a box to hide Satan in case anyone should find me there, like.. DUH

• dragon sword, satan and a tamagotchi. i'd kill satan with the dragon sword, hope that'd get me into heaven and then play my tamagotchi till i die :)

• i read that it's harder than it seems to pierce skin with a sword, and i bet satan has some extra defenses up

• Didn't thought about that

• Funyuns, Dragon sword and squirrel

• Dragon Sword
    Extension Cord
    CD

What Guys Said 14

• Satan. I mean, he's a supernatural being. I could strike some deal with him to get be off the island.

• Dragon sword. cheap or not, a metal tool is a metal tool.
    selfie stick. again, dumb product, potentially useful in a pinch.
    extension cord. can be used as makeshift rope.

• 1. Dragon Sword because you never know what's on the island it could come in handy for hunting a dangerous predator plus I can use the blade to make things that would help me survive such as spears as well as make sparks for fire.

2. Hanger because the metal hooked park I can sharpen and turn into a hook for fishing.

3. Selfie Stick because I could tear the holding part off and probably turn it into something somewhat useful.

• But first you will make a selfie aren't you?(

• No I don't use selfie sticks, easily the worst invention I can think of in the past couple years.

• Toilet paper for obvious reasons, a few days of civilisation - Sock puppet for someone to talk to - I am stuck for 3 one, a hangar your clothes will eventually fall apart but at least they won't have creases.

• A squirrel, a hanger and Satan. I'll threaten Satan with the squirrel. If he somehow escapes I'll use the hanger to hang myself and continue to chase him. And before you say I can't use the squirrel...
    2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/.../...bab6d16b.jpg

• I did really bring Pepe, a human skull, and the hanger over really. Pepe entertains me, the human skull is for Hamlet acting, and the hanger is fishing lures anyways really obviously. So that is very good.

• funyuns, a box and a Squirrel for company, I would name him conker

• Extension cord
    Dragon sword
    Selfie stick

• Dragon sword
    Toilet paper
    90s music :-D

• Funyuns , dragon sword, squirrel.
    ... I am only thinking about food. squirrel is the last resort.

• Sword, A hanger and an extension cord

• 90s music, hanger, and selfie stick could be very helpful.

• Which songs dat CD includes?