I want to be mad at him sometimes, but should I?

My boyfriend has been down lately. He can't find a job and is run in low on funds I'm sure. Everything is not going well for him. He just sits in his house all day and plays video games and watches Netflix. I always ask him to go out or hang and watch a movie and he always says no. Has anyone ever been down like this? What did you do? I miss him!! Lately he also takes forever to answer my text messages. sometimes all day. I will text him at like 11amand he will respond at like 8pm. It bothers me and gets me upset but I am not starting a fight. How can you get your loved one out of a depressed state or what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been there before. The thing is he needs something to jog his motivation, and sitting at home in the same place is not going to do that. If you can spare the time and money go on a vacation somewhere, do something exciting to say the least. Otherwise it is simply going to go and go until you cannot take it anymore and ultimately you will leave.

• I'm trying to. I try to get him to go out or even watch a movie at his house and he never wants to. He has gone out to his families which got me a little mad but then didn't because it's his family and they come first. Anyway I bought him MLB baseball tickets for Easter for a game tomorrow and have yet to give them to him since I haven't seen him. I texted him a few times about giving him it as well as telling him last night I'm taking him out tomorrow and no response to that. I'm not sure what to do as to text him when he finally texts me tonight and tell him, go over his house randomly tonight or what? I'm not going to leave him I just want him to know that things will be better eventually. I just don't know how to do it or get him out

• Yeah, I have all that stuff planned but he won't come out. I have the tickets to a MLb game tomorrow so we will see what happens if I can get him out

• So then go to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be mad, don't yell and don't nag. Try talking to him in a calm manner about seeking professional help if he's depressed, make sure to be there for him.

• I'm not trying to get mad but sometimes I do and I'm stressing but not showing him that or telling him either. I'm there for him and hopefully things will get better eventually.

• I hope so too, good luck! <3

What Guys Said 1

• Don't girls promptly dump guys when they are down like this? I commend you for sticking with him! Wow! :)

• I have no idea, but thank you. I am not going to dump him but sometimes it bothers me since I haven't see. Him and now barely talk to him. I think he knows I'm there for him I just wish he would come out

• i would never leave my mikie i love him to much he was my friend for 2 years then we hooked up he was there for me when i was down and if he ever felt sad or was having a bad time i would want to be there for him

• What come out? It's hard getting him to come out at all

What Girls Said 1

• lol wen he not watching make the internet go down or trip the breaker box so he will need some thing to do then ask if he would like to go do some stuff with u wall he for the power to come back on