How come SOME guys/men are so cool with each other but SOME girls/women are so jealous of each other 💁?

Like most guys/men that don't even know each other talk to each other and say hey but girls/women don't and look at each other in a disgusted way. NOTICE THAT I PUT SOME IN THE QUESTION 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with girls/women is they are so jealous of each other, men are way less jealous of each other and that is the cause of this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• That is kind of one trait I like about your avg guy vs. sometimes, your avg girl. Guys just fight and are friends again the next hour haha. I can't even tell you how many times I've been pissed at friends but then we're like hanging out the next weekend or something.

• Because we just don't go e a shit most of the time, isn't that @consultantisback you bronze socialist bastard you.

• Every guy has a "douche-bag" test. It takes about five seconds. Let's say You walk up to a guy and he's wearing a pair of crocs. So you say, Hey what's with the shoes? If he says, These are my favorite shoes. He's a Douche-bag.
    However if he says "Oh these shoes, well I'm going to be wearing these as long as you wear that shirt!" He's a Brother.

• Guys just don't give a fuck tbh.

• Lol guys deal with the same thing with girls. Just yesterday, I was in the store and was looking for the right kind of bread and said to some girl standing there "it seems like they always change brands and I can never get the same one twice". She just gave me a dirty look and walked off. What a fucking cunt.

• If you don't think that men can be just as big assholes as women then I have some news for you

• @mistixs yes, they can be but I don't think I've ever ran into a guy that was just plain snotty. At least I don't remember any. Girls on the other hand, I have more times than I remember. It seems to be a predominantly female trait.

• Most guys don't give a fuck, and those that start drama get punched in the nose.

• Because most of us guys aren't looking a fights most of the time.

• *Because most of us guys aren't looking for fights most of the time.

• Men dont give a damn...

• Yeah I've noticed, it's unfortunate

• Not all girls bitch about each other... Some are pretty cool among themselves...

• quality by birth

What Girls Said 3