What was the last thing you cried over?

0|0
30|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• I don't know whats more painful trying to jogging and going at a slow pace. Or when I have a full blown meltdown... thats when I realize I am going back instead of forward with my life. I think they both hurt as much but I rather do an embarssing slow jog in the park than break down in a dark cold room hearing myself breath.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, pathetic, but in a moment of weakness it was not feeling I was good enough for my boyfriend lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite aunt passing away last month even though I never got to bond nor see her during my childhood nor teen years. The first time I was formally introduced to her (apart from when I was baby, which I have no recollection at all) and got to actually talk with her... I was 20.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure but it was something stupid. I finally got my IUD removed yesterday. It had been causing me to be super emotional and it was really frustrating as I typically am not a big crier.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you feel better now?

• Yup!! Physical symptoms were almost instantly relieved. The hormonal stuff is probably going to take a few weeks to even back out but I do feel better already.

• That's great, I'm glad you're feeling better :)

• I had a dream that my boyfriend died, and i literally woke up CRYING... Its the first time I wake up crying ( not just a few tears lol ). And them it was when I had the imagination of loosing him ( just an imagination ) we are in an LDR

0|1
    0|0
  • Depressing songs and pondering my existence lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Life. That's enough detail, hah.

1|1
    0|0
  • Feeling overwhelmed and being tired of being tired.

2|1
    0|0
  • This song when I recently heard it for the first time..
    It's too beautiful.
    http://youtu.be/j3f1zii5skA
    I'm watching the video now and crying again cx

1|1
    0|0
  • A guy... the usual

0|1
    0|0
  • My guy friend leaving soon 😥 I don't know what I'm gonna do without him

0|1
    0|0
  • thinking of my mum... who was passed away last 2 years.. I still missing her and never ever move on with this lost..

0|1
    0|0
  • Going long distance again. Saying goodbye always makes me cry.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww I hope he comes home soon

• Show All
    • Lmao thats actually funny and no Matt bomer is a 10, Sid is an 8.5, 9 is for the likes of Nick Bateman and hrithik roshan , Sid is that half a point under them

• He's very charismatic and down to earth, soft-spoken and a good speaker as well anyone would love him and he has broad shoulders, nice big hands, soulful eyes, amazing lips and perfect hair, he is such a beauty insider and out

I am straight by the way

• Boyfriend not feeling well

0|1
    0|0
  • Broken ankle -.- it hurt really bad and i teared up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the person I miss and have been missing for the past 2 years

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom using my laptop and exiting out of the tabs that had the information I needed to write my essay.

0|1
    0|0
  • on a movie...

0|1
    0|0
  • Anxiety attack

0|1
    0|0
  • Having no lemonade in the fridge

0|1
    0|0
  • Cutting off contact with a friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • About the time is running fast 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • A song. Sometimes I just sink too deep into music and lyrics and end up bawling my eyes out.

0|1
    0|0
    • Google 2 guys
      A. Siddharth malhotra
      B. Varun dhawan
      Which one is more attractive? Just curious as to what people would like on gag

• Still waiting tbh

• My body issues

0|1
    0|0
  • My life 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • My Grades );

0|1
    0|0
  • God.
    I'm pretty serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Missing people who had passed away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried skiing for the first time and couldn't do it. So frustrating.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• "Retiring" from semipro football
    www.totalprosports.com/.../...orts-crying-gifs.gif

0|2
    0|0
  • Sorry, but I feel the need to lighten the mood in here.

The last time I cried was last week - but, I was crying of laughter.
    I was studying with my study-buddy. She leaned over to look at an explanation that I had drawn up. As she was leaning over, she knocked a plate of hot chicken into my lap. I yelled, she got up and ran to help me clean it off. As she reached over to grab a paper-towel, she knocked my scorching hot coffee over... right into my lap.
    I was in a bit of pain, but my gosh was it hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either a couple nights ago or the night before that I cried because I couldn't have someone I was still in love with.

She had the imperfections of a typical emo-ish girl. She self harmed, she was insecure, she was depressed a lot and she literally acted like a dog at times.. But she was also beautiful in her own way (most guys I know would've called her ugly though), romantic, passionate in her love for me, adorable in personality, sensual and caring. I remember the first day I met her. I walked into the school library in my new leather jacket and was introduced to her by my then girlfriend. Little by little her and I started to flirt a bit. We teased each other and poked at each other a lot. Each time she would look at me in a way that made my heart melt and, admittedly, my dick hard. After my then girlfriend broke up with me, she gave her and I the okay to date. But it was then that I learned something, she was only 13.. and I was 17. I had an idea that she was too young for me, but I was too blinded by my passion for her to get out of denial. The day I learned that I broke up with her with a heavy heart. When she came up to the high school this year my love for her was still as strong as ever.. as wrong as it was. Soon, she got a boyfriend. My heart broke about this but I knew it was for the best. I had hoped that her relationship would help me rid myself of my feelings for her. It didn't. She broke up with her boyfriend after he hit her. I tried to get closer to her now that she didn't have a boyfriend but by that point she had become a completely different person. She was now bitchy, defensive, snappy and uncaring. She said she had lost her feelings for me. I still choke up a bit just thinking about it. She wasn't the same girl I fell in love with anymore. You'd think that I'd lose my feelings for her because of this but you'd be wrong. Now I miss her more than ever. But even if she still loved me back she's still underage. And that's what destroys me the most. There's no way her and I could be together ever again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listening to this on the hi-fi last night. The sound of the whales calling is haunting.

www.amazon.com/.../B00242GSN0

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51CQTwvn0yL._SX425_.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • The hi fi?

Where did you get the 60's language from? ✌

• Show All
    • I never see your sister posting anymore

• @CheerGirl38139 She's having a hard time at uni, but she does come here for a few minutes some weekends. She was here this weekend as she was home.

• A tough situation that I got angry with and I thought that would never happen (no comments about what it was).

0|1
    0|0
  • When I had to put down a very sweet little cat a year ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • A very difficult decision I had to make. About five or six months ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I broke down crying about 20 minutes ago.
    I've realized that my despite therapy and medication my depression is getting worse and worse and the fact is I don't know how much longer I can keep going

0|1
    0|0
    • Keep going, bud. People care about you. If you ever need to chat, drop me a message!

• when the best cat in the world died a year ago

0|1
    0|0
  • I cry over spilt milk

0|1
    0|0
  • I read an amazing poem and that was it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Euthanizing my dog after her kidneys started failing. It was unpleasant, to say the least.

0|1
    0|0
  • The breakup of me and my ex last week.

0|1
    0|0
  • My head circumference

0|1
    0|0
  • When I watched Inside Out. Great movie!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was lonely, and if anyone says "desperate" I'm going to be very displeased.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're desperate... ly in need of a bro-hug. Come'on, bring it in bud. We've all been there, and done that.

• it burns when piss

0|0
    0|0
  • When my dog died.

0|1
    0|0