Where are our New York GAGers? What do you think of Bernie Sanders?

It's all on your state now. you need to crush Clinton in this primary or else the Sanders campaign is pretty much over.

Do you support Sanders? if so do the people around you in your state also support him?

• I'm a New Yorker and I support Bernie
  • I'm a New Yorker and do not support Bernie
  • I'm not a New Yorker and hoping Bernie wins New York
  • I'm not a New Yorker and hope he loses New York
  • I just don't care but wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Im from New York and I love Bernie❤️ I support all his views and I think he is exactly what America needs right now. Better education system, healthcare for all, equal rights, less focus on prisions and more focus on school, more financial support for needed medication. He is a man of integrity, dignity, and positivity.

• But from what you feel around you are there more Bernie fans or Hilary fans would you say?

• I would say both. NY is Hilary's territory, so she has many fans. But Bernie is making his way and honestly, I have a feeling he's going to win NY. If he does, that will be a huge blow to Hilary.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a New Yorker and I fully support my brotha, Bernie Sanders.

• How do others around you feel? They mostly clonton or bernie supporters?

• From what I've noticed in my immediate circle the biggest division between Hillary and Sanders supporters is age. Sanders' and Clinton both have minority support here in NYC but where there is a very STARK contrast is in the age groups that have their support. Most college students and other youth support Sanders while older folks support Hillary. For instance, I support Sanders but my father who is 70 supports Hillary. I've heard similar scenarios from other minorities here in nyc

What Girls Said 4

• Not a new Yorker but hope Bernie wins. Which Bernie was born and raised in the Bronx so really its bernie turf while Clinton moved to new York because they had an open spot for senator. #thebronxisberning #bernbabybern

• From upstate NY.
    Love Bernie.
    People around here either like Bernie or Hilary.

• I really can't say.
      I'm in school right now. The older gals really like Clinton, but when I go home the people around my age like Bernie.

• I can say that just about everyone hates Trump though, lol.

• BOO! Bernie sanders! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 I LOVE TRUMP! ❤️💛💚💙💜

• Good think you're only 14 ;P

• @BlueCoyote I didn't feel like reading this >.> not like I'm gonna vote for him at this age and Ull never change my mind about him

• I'm born and raised in NY and still live in NY. Feel the Bern!

• More Bernie fans but some people think Hillary has a better chance of winning.

What Guys Said 9

• Bernie Sanders has no chance and never did, people who think he ever could have won are delusional and those who think he still has a chance should check themselves into a psych ward.

The delegate math shows that he has no chance and even if he did have a chance all the superdelegates would vote for Clinton anyway. The Democratic primary is rigged in the most blatant and obvious way, litterally the DNC chooses who the Democratic nominee is, not the Democratic primary voters.

• Miami Guy in the house. I dont care for Sanders

• GO BERNIE

• Clinton is just as corrupt as cruz or trump
    Sanders is the only decent candidate.
    I know Kasich at least has a conscience and empathy and can actually reason but he is a fiscal conservative and to be quite frank, we need less of them in politics

• I want Bernie to win.. Even though he is so old that there's a 50/50 chance he'll not finish his term.

• Not a New Yorker and I'm a bit torn.
    On the one hand I hate Clinton and want her to lose but on the other hand I dislike Sanders as well and want him to lose.
    I'm not sure who is worse a crook or a socialist.

• But how do you feel about Trump or Cruz?

• point of this is that by taxing these highest incomes more, we can create a society where we give the middle class a chance to actually accumulate wealth. Just to name one example, universities are all free in Germany. There is no such thing as tuition. This way, working class and middle class kids can attend a university without the fear of debt like in the US. Instead of paying off student loans for 10-15 years, they have the opportunity to actually save some money and perhaps even invest that money. That is why I believe democratic socialism makes sense not just socially but also economically. The same thing happened in the US back in the 1950s. Taxes on top incomes were very high and taxes on the working and middle class were quite low. This way, normal middle class people (80% of the US society) could invest and consume etc. This consumption made the economy flourish and it made the country richer as a whole. In the end, it even benefitted the richest people in the country.

• @BlueCoyote Well I live in Canada which is quasi-socialist. Taxes are already quite high and we have universal health care which I oppose since there's no private option making it inefficient and leading to 1/5 doctors to move to the US and 52,000 people last year to go oversees for treatment. I'm all for free education but the current system is so inefficient that I refuse to fund it through taxes.
      As for taxing the rich, they're the ones that create jobs and I don't see why we must penalize success.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XgdtHewGR0

• Wait did they debate already? DID I MISS IT?

• Sanders is just too far behind. New York won't save him. And that's Clinton turf anyways.

• Are you a New Yorker?

• They liked it when she was Senator for them.

• Bernie was born and raised in the Bronx. Clinton moved to new York to be a senator because they had an open spot.

• Not from New York and I despise Bernie.