What do you think about Tumblr?

What do you think about Tumblr?
To me it have 10 advantage & 2 disadvantage as well so I dislike that it's unsafe for young users & the edit post option otherwise it's good site

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried one time to get into it when I was younger.

At first, I was like "Oh neato! I can just follow people and see awesome pictures and stuff. Yeah!" I was big into Doctor Who and Supernatural at the time, so I looked up Doctor Who and also Supernatural in the box. I found some users that seemed to post funny pictures with DW or Sn. However, I soon realized a few days later mistakes I made. I was flooded on my homepage with a million pictures of Sam and Dean Winchester by fangirls and also a million pictures of Doctor Who fangirls posting their favorite characters. They were all dudes and were basically people posting pictures of characters they thought were hot. :|

I couldn't. I'm not into looking at guys in my free time and that's what tumblr turned into for me at that point. I left at that point.

I tried again later from a new account, but couldn't find any good content. I wasn't a big fan of the layout of the site. I would much rather just go to Reddit and find stuff on there. It is more streamlined and user friendly in my opinion.

I've also heard Tumblr was full of...
    -- Anti men / radical feminists (or rather, bullying pseudo feminists)
    -- The fandoms. Nothing is wrong with them really, but it just isn't for me.
    -- Getting really political in some respects. I don't know how true it is, but I heard it has a lot of essentially anti-heterosexual/cisgender people.

I don't know how political it really gets on Tumblr, but that's the things I've heard from others from time to time. Pretty much everything about it just isn't really for me. I'll go to Reddit instead, and even then, I hardly go on Reddit.
    I may see an occasional post of a tumblr screenshot I find humorous, but I leave it at that.

• Oo you just said exactly what I tried to say , at first I was crazy then Just exactly the same. Honestly nothing better than Facebook & IG where all ur family/friends there. + I don't like The users they are Freaky, creepy, feminist, anti men, I'll check on Reddit

Most Helpful Girl

• Tumblr is a shithole overrun by overly sensitive eternal victims.

The platform itself is neat, but it has grown into a gargantuan cancer of the internet and is seeping into the real world by the day.

What Guys Said 11

• never used it, i still dont even know what it actually is cause I never bothered to look it up. just like a blog right

• a site for basic white girl social justice warrior feminazis

• It's like a black hole where human intelligence ends... It's mostly full of bitter and aggressive teenage girls that hate men, glorify obesity and believe there is more than two genders and all that crap.

• I used to use it a lot like 5 years ago. My blog is still there and I still go on every now and then but not as much as I did before.

• I don't really use it... don't see the point in it

• its a good site, im always rebloging things there, by the way whats your tumblr name?

• there's some weird porn on there and im a weirdo so yeah i like tumblr

• I used to own a NFSW blog on tumblr for 5 years and used to have hundreds of friends that I'm still in touch with. Believe it or not, I was running 19K subscribers on my blog titled "my dirty thoughts"
    But I had to delete my account since Tumblr administration sent me a warnings about underage subscribers who started a fake account displaying the same blog content without my permission.

• Its good for viewing sexual images :P

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I LOVE ITTTT. 💕
    People on here be complaining about SJWs and feminazis however it entirely depends on who you follow. Personally I don't have nothing like that on my feed at all.
    Tumblr is kind of like an inspiration site for me, fashion wise but yes also sex wise, sometimes it encourages me in life, often times makes me laugh and happy. I do also have my nudes on there submitted to someone else's blog, despite the 20,000 notes on it no one know it's me so it's all good. 😂👌🏽

• Horrible website. I used to love it.
    Now its filled with SJW and ultra-feminists and will attack you if you disagree with them about anything.
    I had thousands of followers on mine, but never logged back in because of how annoying the people were on there.

• it's a fun app, i like using it because i'm a very visual person, i like pictures of pretty things and there are hilarious people on it my favorites being officialunitedstates. tumblr. com and yasgawd. tumblr. com. it's disadvantages is that there are a lot of annoying people on it as well as a lot of porn accounts who always follow you for no reason.

• Exactly what I'm trying to say 👍🏼 I got followed by Them for no reason. I hope Tumblr Just make solution for this.

• It's a fun app I like the gif, pretty thing, funny things, the arts... etc.
      Those are the advantages
      My favorite is : Postivedoodles. tumblr. com

• that's a cute blog :)

• I know it's a blogging site for all types of topics. I'm neutral on it overall.

• I feel like I beat Tumblr. I used to have 10k followers on there and was being reblogged by blogs with 100k+

That was a couple years back when I was a stupid teenager xD now I hate it. It's full of bullshit

• Good place to post artistic nudes n stuff.

• I don't really see the point of it

• Ehh it used to be my life when I was like 13-15. I still have an account but I don't use it nearly as much anymore. It's a fun little place.

• It's a great site, i go there every day..

• cool and fun to use. they have good story