Guys, why do you like girls?

And if you're a girl and you like girls, what is it about them that you find appealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's natural and for procreation

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I like girls because I'm straight and find them attractive. However, I'm done approaching them and accepted to stay single for life.

• Sameeee although vice versa lol

• Their appearance, and how they regularly dress. I really like girls in long skirts and modest tops. How they act, are they loyal, trust worth, or brave.

• they have pussy

• Because I'm straight and it's the natural biological reaction geared towards procreation between a man and a women plus... women are hot.

• Feminine personality is so hot and attractive to be around
    And of course, sex is amazing

• Because women have the unique superpower of inspiring the best in me.

• It's dependant on the individual. I'm only physically attracted to females.

• Because they're unicorns!! :)

• Something in my DNA, I suppose.

• Honestly it's not a choice. If I could just choose, I probably would be asexual. Women attract me but are so incredibly frustrating and hard to deal with.

• Cuz that's how were wired. If we wasn't, there would probably be a bounty on women lol.

• because i'm straight

• They are living works of art, so unique, so beautiful. I'm not trying to be creepy, but I love watching women/girls go through everyday life. They are fascinating.

• I love hearing women talk. I could literally listen to them talk for hours. I'll just sit there with my googly eyes and nod my head in approval just waiting to see if they'll have sex with me :)

• Cos some of em are skinny and have real big boobs I wanna bone OP

• They are pretty

• cuz

Brunettes
    Cuz brown eyes
    Cuz cuties
    Cuz I'm a guy

• The sex
    Their looks
    Also they push us to be better

• i love girls, and i love girls who like girls. those are the best.

• They're godlike beings. They're angels. They're the most beautiful things in existence

• Because its natural to attract to opposite Gender

• I was born that way.

• Hips, ass, face, boobs, smell good, is sweet,... well pretty much everything about a girl except how fucking crazy they are.

• i can't even stand them! im a misogynist woman hating pig they always try to fix me and shit while talking bullshit like i think there is something redeemable in you. no bitch, you come get fixed and i will redeem your ass

• 😂😂😂😂😂👊 lol

• cool beans

• ^ this lol

What Girls Said 6

• Girls are just great. The girls that I've met tend to look good and smell good and are pretty nice and I enjoy being around them. I have absolutely no real idea why I like girls, the same way I have no real idea why I like guys, I just know that I do.

• Lol that's how I feel about guys 😂 I just know I like guys 😂

• because boobs! lol

• One word: BIOLOGY!!!
    The root of Biology (Bios)=life
    and in order to be alive something has to be able to reproduce

www.african-safari-journals.com/.../...-mating.jpg

msutoday.msu.edu/.../hyena-with-cub.jpg

• Bi girl right here.

*their beauty
    *their bodies
    *their inner evil

• cuz they got dat pussi b0ss

• Confidence.

• Not really. That is a line told to kids to control the way they think and act by adults. While confidence is important in any relationship, it isn't something guys are really attracted to. When it comes down to what guys and girls really like about each other it deals more with traits that are deemed as shallow by modern society.

Thinking a guy will be attracted to a woman with confidence is like a guy thinking a girl should like him just because he is nice. Being nice or being confident are just small parts of a whole and can even be over looked if the person is hot enough.