How can u heal a broken heart? how can u become normal again?

Most Helpful Girl

• By moving on. When I say moving on, I mean find things that push your life foward, It could be learning a new skill, hobby, classes. You can also help others, and always tell yourself that you got a lot going for you and that this isn't the end because it really isn't. In time, you will be ok.

• yes , i can do that. but i dont know... all iam thinking about now is to be an asshole to others. hurting others is a good defensive mechanism against being hurted. i guess so

• @Asker, pls dont

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Awwh who broke your heart?

With time everything will go back to normal. You'll move on and see this as a lesson

• I think I can heal a broken heart over time and how I actually don't think I would become normal again. :) :(

• It takes time to heal. A broken heart doesn't heal over night.

• You just have to keep moving. I unfortunately deal with a broken heart by jumping from relationship to relationship until it's healed. Not the best method, but that's how I work. :/

• i dont think this is a good choice for me ,

• Oh yeah, I wouldn't suggest it. I would never suggest that. It's a terrible way to move on. You just have to keep going. Live life. Just do what you do. It's all you can do.

• yeah i will try to do that

• Time heals all wounds.

• time you just need time good friends and a club full of hotties

• hotties ? like when u get stung by a bee , u jump in the nest ?

• no as in you surround yourself with beautiful things and live while you heal

• please dont refer to hotties as beautiful things , they are not , never were

What Guys Said 1

• go from nice guy to asshole and you will never that way again

• that is what iam really going to do , thanks really dude. being good is just being weak and boring and stupid

• exactly i used to be like you lesson learned