Daredevil vs Arrow vs Flash, which is the best show?

My opinion is that Arrow has the most suspense, Flash is the funniest, and Daredevil is funnier than Arrow and more suspenseful than Flash. For the people who haven't seen any of them Arrow is on CW on Wednesdays at 8pm Eastern time, Flash is on Tuesday 8pm while Daredevil is a Netflix exclusive. I think I like Daredevil the most.

• Daredevil
  • Arrow
  • Flash
  • Haven't see any of them

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch the Flash, just do it. Your life will be better I promise, if you watch The Flash

@thunderstorms @justbanannaz

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• The acting, choreography, and dialoge puts daredevil at the top of my list.

Every person they have used so far has been a fantastic choice. Wison Fisk, The Punisher, even foggy - every time i see them on screen, its. like they were groomed for their role

• In my opinion they rank like this.

Arrow
    Flash
    Daredevil

But honestly I like all 3 shows pretty equally and I think they are doing a fantastic job with them, love watching all 3 of em.

• i've only seen daredevil. but considering green arrow and flash are on cw, they are immediately disqualified from being good shows, even if they are

• How? They are rated 98%(Flash) and 96%(Arrow) on rotten tomatoes. What's wrong with CW?

• cw is like cbs (coincidentally, it's owned by cbs), they might have good shows, but channels and shows that look extremely generic and don't care enough to watch. also, cw, which was the wb and something before that, has been historically shitty in marketing their shows and setting them up in good timeslots (look up what they did to animaniacs and freakazoid)

• I've only seen Daredevil and it's awesome. Haven't watched the second season yet, but will soon.

• I haven't seen any of them, but I like marvel better