What is the most dumb question you have ever seen asked?

It does not have to be on GAG, it can be on any site.

Most Helpful Girl

• Any of the questions where the person states "I accidentally cheated".

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• This was in real life. Had hair extensions once so my hair was longer, and a guy friend of mine noticed it was longer and asked me if I cut my hair. 😂😂 And then he tried to prove that his question makes sense because hair grows faster after cutting it. 😂😂 I'm pretty sure hair doesn't get long straight after cutting it, oh lord. 😂😂

• So these questions have actually been asked to me... This one guy I know asked whether girls have two different holes. Like one for peeing and the other is the vagina. I was completely blown away. Who does not know that? The other was, also asked by the same guy, whether tampons stick? But I think he just got confused with sanitary towels and tampons. But yeah, he is like 20 years old, I just think that these are things you are taught in school.

• Once I read the question to say that the lady was about to throw the trash at the office and this guy made eye contact with her and she asked if he was into her just because she was throwing away the freakin trash? And he looked her way!!! SMFH

• Hahaha some people are strange. I mean just because a person looks at someone does not mean they are into them, they could be daydreaming or thinking something bad about the person lol

• the recent one about whether people would go to somalia just to kill 'pirates' for fun. i nearly lost my faith in humanity until i read that most of the opinions were anti-murder of poor people.

• Those pee fetish Questions really make me want to die tbh. And another dude asked if it were okay for a 45+ man too sleep/date girls 14-25. And another one was "should i fuck her mom?" -.- i legit face palmed that question.

• how do I look rate me

• Is a coconut an mammal?

• Today: "what does it mean when a guy asks if i have ever dated?"

• I know, I see a lot of those questions and I think stop overthinking it.

• LOL hahah people are weird, honestly if you can't take the smell why bother going to public bathrooms. Personally i don't like to use public bathrooms and especially not if i have to take a dump, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for other people to do that. GAG never fails at making me smile because of alle these weird questions.

• Yes, some people are weird. Yes, well GAG would be more boring if we did not have the odd questions LOL.

• Hard to choose. There are many dumb questions on here.

• I've recorded myself peeing girls tell me if you want to see it?
    How hairy i am?
    Does he like me or not?

• 'Can i touch my friend's Penis? '

What Guys Said 13

• This average kid doing stupid zoolander faces and poses asking if he should become a model or a penny stock trader Hahaha don't these kids have any common sense?

• "Were you alive when your older brother was born?"

• Wow! I guess that was posted by a person that was not really thinking about it.

• The questions that already has the answer in the question...
    "He said 'I love you'... What does that mean?"

Or. 'Do you need to have your clothes on to get pregnant?'

• that's like asking how many steps you've ever taken... there's so many that there's no way to know

• Honestly, pretty much any question that gives a basic phrase followed by "what does it mean," or any variation of that

"What does it mean when this girl called me cute?"

• The most dumb question seen OR asked is by me... I asked that " Gays or Women who admire men more?" lol
    I lose mind sometimes.

• "How do I ask a question?"
    -An actual question asked on here

• I was in the pharmacy and the nurse was so nice to me, does that means she likes me?

• This last week on Experience Project? - "DEEEEEEERRRRRP?"

• 'How come I always pee when I poop, but don't always poop when I pee'

• The religious stuff

• Today : i felt in love with donald trumps am i ok?

• What is the most dumb question you have ever seen asked?

• Meh… whatever. There are way more dumb questions asked on this site than this one.