Trying my absolute hardest to get over him but now im DREAMING of his ass?

This sucks! You guys think i need therapy or something. I had a dream of my ex last night and i could hear his voice and everything... I dont know why this is happening.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol

Hang in there you'll be fine. You clearly need more time.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow... it must have been a pretty awesome ass.
    https://i.imgflip.com/12bkpb.jpg

• How long were you guys dating? If it was a long term relationship it's going to take a while... unless you meet someone who is so over the top good for you that just forget about him immediately

• It wasn't long term at all. More like 7 months. Talking for 5 months then we finally got together and within 2 months it was over... Long LONG story... But I dont know why im still not over him this is getting ridiculous.

• We talked literally almost everyday... I mean I think it hurts so much is because I put so much time and effort and gave him more than I've given any other man including my body, it just hurts to end up with nothing. You know?

• Ya, this is always a case with any potential relationship though, at least it lasted some bit of time rather than a guy who ghosts on you after sex... I've had girls do that to me and I'll be honest, from a guy's point of view it's just as shitty as a girl's I imagine.

• I thought you literally meant his ass. I was thinking, WHAT?

• How long have you been apart? Why'd it end?

• We all have been there - In time it will fade, no quick fix I am afraid - Maybe meet a new guy and have dreams about him.

• The same thing happened to me last night! I had a dream that we were married, lived together, etc.
    I woke up and said, "Oh thank God, it was just a dream!!"

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Either you are subconsciously thinking about him or it's one of those weird dreams where nothing makes absolutely any sense lol. Either way that too shall pass no worries