If you were famous, what would you be famous for?

I'd be famous for writing a book.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd be a famous writer or inventor. It's incredibly hard to be famous nowadays. You really have to revolutionize something. Human knowledge is doubling every year due to information technology which allows for the dissemination of knowledge. 300 years ago people could be an expert in 10 different fields if they studied hard enough. Now if you work hard you can master a subset of a subset of a field which pretty much makes it impossible for worldwide recognition since everything is done in teams.

Humans are incredible when we work together towards a common goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of two things... Awesome architecture with all designs incorporating some type of rock as a concept...

And OR

For creating awesome comfortable and stylish shoes that do nOt deform the foot!!!

I'm actually gonna start this shoe theory of mine.., Cause most shoe designers, design their shoe as if they like feet to be a triangle... So disgusting!! How can anyone find that attractive? I do not understand shoe designers and how on earth they find in their mind that triangle shaped feet are nice... It's awful...

I'm gonna crate my own shoe line... Which will never consist of triangle designs which cause ugly bunions and make feet look like eye sores.. Ewwk!!

What Guys Said 16

• clean energy and weapons/technology

• Wedding night sex tape leaked.

• I would say being average - I am probably the most average person I know which in a weird way is a good thing.

• Writing a book in bad taste.

• I guess for my sense of humour... take that away from me and I'll be dying :o

• CEO for a major company, GM for a professional sports team, a owner of a major record label, or a owner of a major film company.

• definitely sports. but the good kinda famous... not like kwame brown or oj type shit :|

• If I knew what I could be famous for, I would have already done it.

• Sacrificing my life to save an elderly woman.

• Sacking qbs which Ima be famous for anyway in future so

• surviving the death penalty. numerous times.

• i'd be famous for failing at everything in my life.

• Being a vocalist for a metal band :)

• Actor.

• I've always wanted to get into film, so directing.

• Running around with scissors and cutting people's clothes off!

Instead of Jack the Ripper, Jack the Stripper xD

What Girls Said 16

• For killing the ex President of Tunisia if he ever sets his feet back in that country, he fucked it up for good. I hate him!
    Well, I won't be able to do it, but on a serious note, ummm something that has to do with make up/ fashion or law!

• I'd be famous on gag! The humble Queen!

• Probably for my paintings.

• I WILL be famous for writing books one day.

• Uhhh, making weird faces. :P

• I'd like to be a famous comedian! That's kinda the dream for me. Not really the path I'm on though unfortunately.

• Same - writing.

• I think I might be a comedian , a doctor or a technologists.

• Film making

• I seriously have no idea at all. :(

• High class surgeon that just came up with a new technique to virtually practice on patients before surgery.

• Being ridiculously awkward

• Be famous for being too pro on slither. io

• Writing songs ☺️

• I'd probably be famous for my art and maybe my fashion sense, I'm an eccentric.

• i don't wanna be famous, never