Is there any way to move these vids and pics from my old laptop to my new one?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If the old one is totally dead, you might have a problem. What you can try is take the old one apart, get hold of a suitable usb enclosure and put the laptop hard drive in it. Best to get hold of another old laptop or desktop and plug the enclosure into it. It should show up as a removable drive, which you can then access and get all your stuff off it. Obviously, if the original hard drive in broken, you have a problem. Some people have brought them back to life by putting them in a freezer for a while. I don't know how successful this might be.

• You might be able to take it to a computer store and have those files put on a flash drive so you can put them into the new laptop. Hard to say if it isn't booting up

• If you get yourself a USB Flash Drive, you can plug it into your old laptop and copy all your videos on to it. Then once you have what you want, you can plug it into your new one and upload your files.