Can you read this?

Can you read this?
Our brains are incredible, a?

Most Helpful Girl

• I aerge taht our biarns are msot dfeileitny aeaamllzbs

• it's crazy that this makes perfect sense. I like this one and the one where you have a list of colors, but they are in different colors from the word listed and you're supposed to read this list out loud and say the word not the color, and your brain is like wtf because its trying to process both things at once.

What Guys Said 12

• It's not that amazing. Psycholinguistics show that the human brain does not read the entire word, but instead takes the first and last letter of the word at first glance and makes the most logical assumption. It's why most people read right past a missed spelling so long as the first and last letters are in the same spot.

www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/matt.davis/cmabridge/

• Yes, I can read it.

• Yaeh I raed it at amlsot as fsat as if the wrdos wree selpled crorctely :p I tnihk it's garet!

• I read it.

• I read it fine

Lol but I didn't learn anything

• My abs are incredibler

• yes, seem things like those already quite often

• I read it :3

• yup i can read it. but i think reading it easily points out that we judge very quickly

• how so?

• I think we can read it quickly because we don't actually look at words from left to right. We see the whole word at once.

• yeah... it's still a lotta gibberish.

• I can read every word.

• Yes it esay

What Girls Said 12

• Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phanomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge university, it Dosent matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it. Without a problem.

This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this pass it on!!

• Oh, yes, I've seen before, and I can read it. :)

• it's because the first and last letter of the word is not switched which is why we can still read it.

• Yes, I can read it. I've seen this a couple of times and I find it interesting.

• Yes I can

• I can read it

• so cool haha

• I've seen this so many times and yes I can read it

• yeah i can read it

• Tihs is iebrildnce.

• Pretty easy to read.