If you won a million dollars what would you spend with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would buy a couple small investment properties first to rent out so I could collect rent and have a steady income without really working + the freedom to travel. I would use the rest on tuition obviously and travel. I'd use my winnings wisely to grow my money and eventually start my own theatre company and buy my own theatre. I'd restore an old movie theatre in old Montreal and build a big proscenium stage in it and make it really gorgeous and classy. Then I'd write more plays and have them premiered in my very own theatre. I could just make art and travel a for the rest of my life, and I'd get as much education as I wanted a masters, a Phd whatever I wanted!

• Oh! And I'd start a scholarship for theatre students and a charity for child brides.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give a huge chunk to my parents, then quite a bit to my three brothers and then buy two cars for my two friends (other one doesn't have any and one has a very old one).

Then I would purchase my own apartment in some tower block and move out. And I know my dad has always really longed to see New York City, and I think my mother would like to as well, so I would purchase a full expenses paid trip for them there. For the rest (if any, because I just want to see my parents happy), I would put in a bank account

What Girls Said 22

• 1. Convert it into GBP.
    2. Buy a house
    3. Pay off my debt
    4. Find somewhere for my family
    5. Invest some
    6. Give some to charity
    7. Save the rest.

• Invest so I can get even more money. 🤑
    And once more money starts rolling in I'll start travelling with my friends, live in nice hotels. maybe start a business I don't know.

• I would pay off college and get some food with the remaining $10.

• a house, a horse staple, dogs, cats, an acre or two of land, a private plane, give some to help people in need, buy loads of diamonds and nice clothes and shoes, buy the best hair products, hair removal on my whole body, a gym, a food chain, create my own restaurant, buy the finest foods, a limo with a chauffeur, and some cars and maybe a motorcycle.

• I'd definitely pay off my student loans. The rest would be split to pay any other small bills I have, give a little to my parents for all they have done for, and then the rest would be put into savings.

• Absolutely nothing! I put in a CD and enjoy the dividend

• Stop being sensible! You're standing out like like a sore thumb!

• @palek alright then.. Let's go invest out imaginary money. 💰💰👍🏼👌🏼😊

• invest in businesses i trust would multiply my money, use that to buy property as well as fund the school i plan to open in a few years. i'd pay for scholarships to the school for kids who couldn't afford it since education is the key to everything.

• I'd invest most of it.

• I would give a large portion of it to charities then pay for my college all on my own and get a small apartment and save the rest if I have any left

• Pay off all my debt and then travel.

• I have a nice car and a nice house already. Pay rest of my oldest daughters tuition and save some for my youngest daughter tuition when she gets to college. Invest it and do some travel

• I'd use it towards my tuition for college

• Business investment

• Probably makeup or charity

• travel

• I would invest it in other investments that would add to it

• Pay for my tuition
    Invest some of it
    Give my sisters some of it

• I would save it for later :P

• Get the best education money can offer.

• pay a house for my parent and with the rest buy all the clothes, bag, etc... I want

• To c Donald trump

• Student loans, buy somewhere to live, help out my family, and the guy who I love

What Guys Said 33

• Lmao I'd open up a weave shop in the hood and a tanning salon in the county... Cuz ya know whites love to tan and black broads love to spend 300$ on a refurbished donkey tail every fucking 2 weeks lol

• Make me rich 😫😣

• i wouldn't want to go through all that work though if im already fairly rich :p

• @Negrodamuss it wouldn't be much work to be done for me personally since I'd be sitting on my ass after spending the 8ntial mone6 to get the business running. After that I'd have family and friends running it lol

• -Pay my debt off immediately (car pymt, student loans, and soon to be mortgage lol)
    -Invest and save
    -Travel

• The house of my wife's dreams , with a huge pond stocked with fish for me

• I would invest that money in the best investment plan, of course I would invest in property also

• a member of the Rothschild family, one of the richest families to ever live, was interviewed some time ago and he was asked how his family has managed to hold on to so much of its wealth over the centuries, and his answer was a third, a third and a third: One third land, one third gold and one third fine art. I'd follow a similar plan. i'd put a third into land, but i would do so by buying a rental property on a piece of land that is in a growth area... my preference are states where theirs oil. I'd put another third into investment grade gold bullion. If its good enough for the chinese, its good enough for me. Then i'd consider speculating with the rest.

• Sounds like a good plan.

• $100K on a load of new guns and a membership to a good shooting range.

$500K to move from Scotland to Colorado and get a decent house, should I be granted entry.

The rest I would likely leave in a bank account for a while to collect interest. I could maybe even leave the other things out and do this for a few years first, for maximum profit.

• I'd invest most of it. Spend some of it.

• -Pay for the rest of my college= $50k
    -Buy a new house= $300k
    -New Dodge Viper= $100k
    -Save $300k
    -Invest the rest= $250k

• I would buy two good residential rental properties and enjoy a higher standard of living. There might be enough left over to buy an SUV that I like.
    $1 million is not that much money, in the modern world.

• I'd invest it and live the same way I currently do. I already make more than enough to live the way I want and I would have zero objections continuing on this path.

• 1. pay off college debt
    2. buy a house (preferably something under $500k)
    3. invest the rest!

• I'd pay off my parents house
    Open a cafe
    Move out
    Buy my girlfriend and best friend a new car and my parents

I'd buy an arcade cabinet and remodel it

Buy my brothers a video game room
    With a nice tv and a ps1/2/3/4
    Xbox/360/One
    NES/super NES / n64/ GameCube and wii and wii u

• Buy a home. Maybe a car if I had anything left.

• million is basically an average house in my city and won't even let me retire

id invest to grow it and give me a return every month or coupel years

• Buy a Dodge Viper or a Chevrolet Corvette
    Buy a nice house
    Travel
    Form a business and build it to the most powerful business in history

• Not much with a million.

• College and a good living arrangement. At this point in my life, that sounds like the most reasonable option.

• a decent car and house and the most needed things, and the rest I save for later

• Buy a house next to @Consultantisback so I can begin the road of consultant jr

• 2130 sqft @ $227K or $1,400/mo. (including HOA with fucken GOOGLE FIBERRR)
      Move brother, omg! we'd fucken take over the damn city mate!

• Those netflix n chill fiber optic gains tho breh

• @ConsultantIsBack you'll never need anothet cardio day

• i'd burn it in front of a homeless shelter.

• Buy a house, a few cars, save some for college, then probably blow a bunch on scotch and cigars.

• I'd pay off my student debt, and put the rest away to pay for the rest of my education.

• I'd use it to make the next 10.

• I would try to start a small business.

• Pay off my college, buy a car,

• Pay girls to clean my house in their underwear xD

• And then you can screw them later haha.

• Give it to my parents. A million is not that much though.

• College and buying an apartment.

• 1. a house
    2. furniture and appliances for that house
    3. a car
    4. College

• time machine.

• More from Guys
    3