Why are good eyebrows sexy?

Updates:
/Men do you find them sexy on women?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyebrows highlight and structure someone's entire face and are very noticeable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It helps highlight her facial features and I'm more likely to pay attention to her face and eyes that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, because they might be appealing to a person's mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make for a lively, open expression, and facial communication is hugely important.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm?

0|0
    0|0
    • I look at a girls eyes. Her eye brows help to frame her eyes and indicate particular mood. As far as eyebrows themselves, no not really... So long as they are not an eye sore sticking out like holly crap why did she take a sharpie to her forehead and draw her eye brows on like that or wow those things are really hairy, they almost cover her eyeballs completely, then I don't really pay attention to the eye brows themselves, just what they do.

• Ah thanks for the explanation :) what are your thoughts on Cara Delevingnes eyebrows?

• They differ from picture to picture. Sometimes they look thick, sometimes they look normal... I'm guessing that's why you're asking me about them... She's probably some thick eyebrow model. lol I'm not exactly up on the fashion industry.

• Because me

0|0
    0|0
  • Good ones do have a tendency to highlight the eyes. Eyes are a nice thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea :)))

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• because they frame ur face, drawing out your eyes, which many men are drawn to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here for dem answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause they make the face more symmetrical, which is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They frame the face. Eyebrows are so important. They can either make or break a face. So make sure to always take care of them..

0|0
    0|0