Is this IQ testing site fake or real?

Most Helpful Guy

• While some of the questions might be legitimate, and it can give you a rough (VERY ROUGH) estimate of where you might be placed, do to the fact that it is so short, and the fact that it is untimed, I would say that, while not "fake," it is an unreliable measuring tool.

That said, I scored 144, so I'm happy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• No, your IQ cannot be shown after just 20 questions.

• Fake.
    If you don't have to pay it's probably fake.

• I don't think so online tests seem to be bullshit the mensa test is huge and I got 142 on that one which is definitely not right.

• it gives me headache i didn't finish it.

• It's so real kappa

• The only people who should be interested in your IQ are your teachers. You am what you am, a test score isn't going to change you.

• Did I say I got high score on it or said that it's going to change me? I know already. I got 158 on that test tho, and got 142 on the real mensa test. I'm not on my high horse but I'm smart enough to notice that a test score doesn't change me.

• ask about something=interested on it, what a great theory

• Well perhaps I am inserting my personal bias here but I very rarely ask questions about things I'm not interested in unless they are important for some other reason.

I mean I know my height because I have to give it when applying for a passport or driving license. I know my clothes sizes because these are helpful when I buy clothes. I don't know how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth or how many jumping jacks i can do without collapsing because I don't see the value in knowing these things. I mean I can imagine circumstances under which the information might come in handy but they seem unlikely. Perhaps I'm just an incurious sort of person.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay first off I had my IQ tested by my therapist during the evaluation before you actually start therapy. He said it was a 128 which is really high, now on the test it was pretty easy actually it gets you thinking but it wasn't really difficult, The test said I have a 151 because I got every question correct on the test, so I would say its faked :/

• I can't really say for sure but in my experience they are inaccurate. Done a few online tests they all gave different results by up 10 points.

• they're just for fun, real IQ test are quite longer and harder.