How big is your house?

In square feet/metres. I want to buy another house, i am single and live alone and my current house is 2600 square feet. I want a bigger one.

Most Helpful Girl

• my parents' house is 4000 sq feet. I will likely move into a 100 sq ft apt lmao.

What Girls Said 7

• Ugh I have no idea how many square feet but it's big. We have 2 livings rooms, a home gym, 3 bathrooms, 4 bed rooms (2 of those being guest rooms), an office room (it's more like a library though), a laundry room & 3 storage chambers (one being exclusively for wine). All the rooms are pretty spacey too and we have a big hall connecting all rooms on each level. But don't ask me how many square feet it is 😅

• Apartment is 1600 sq feet.

• My house is just family size house I share with my brother and sister. It has 4 bedrooms, a forest in the back yard and a big front yard, with two garages on the side. One garage I made into an art studio and the other is for music playing. Its width? I have no clue, lol. But it also has 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens and a huge wash house not connected to the house

• I don't have my own place yet :(
    I will one day! Lol

• My house just shy of 900 sq ft.

• apartment 1,200 sq feet.

• 1200. It is a little small for a family of 4, but it isn't too bad.

What Guys Said 16

• 2600 is more than enough for a single guy.

but enough is never enough, it's in our nature.

when the individual contradicts their own nature as a human, that is when they become unique.

anyways i know i didn't answer your Q lol. to answer is, I don't know. :P

• Well, I'm currently living in a dorm room that is incredibly small/cramped haha. However, back home (aka my parent's house) is, I don't know, 5600 sq ft? I remember being told before but I have mostly forgotten by now. It could be smaller or larger.

I just know it is small enough where it is manageable (my family doesn't need to pay anyone to help clean it and stuff) but it is large enough to where it is roomy.

• You didn't spend much time there?

• 5600 sq ft is HUGE!

• @iFarted Lol I could be wrong. Idk! I'll ask my parents tomorrow xD

• I don't know exact its 3100 I think not to much bigger than yours. Its a 4 bedroom though so with the extra room it looks small to me but I have 3 children. If I lived alone I would think that 2600 is plenty. That's just more house for me to clean and stuff unwanted shit in.

• My house is 4500 square feet. Me and my parents live in it.

Fun fact: My grandpa's house was ~40000 square feet big. It's in village. Now, no one lives there.

• We have about 6,500 square feet plus. It is too much. Then again, we do have 5 kids.

Many people are happy to spend years living on boats that are no more than 100 square feet.

At some point you don't own your house, it owns you.

• Wow that is HUGE!, my house I'm building is 2,132 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 floors. I"M SO EXCITED!!!

• Big upgrade from my 700 sqft apartment rn lol

• @Phoenix98 It's complicated tbh, I don't think she is ready and we're basically taking a break. I don't know, we'll see I mean it's not even finished construction until end of July. I'll just be lonely in the house with my little doggie lol

• Ah the whole your ready but she's not ready thing? more or less been there done that, never fun. And ah gotcha, well just take it day by day and see what happens, about all you can do. O yeah? what kind of dog?

• Goodness I don't know, but it's a pre-war two story house, that's almost a 100 years old, decent sized back yard, two car garage with a 3rd car area on the side, it's not massive but it's like just the right size.

• there is just the wife and i. ours i think is 1800 sq feel. thats with the basement. and with out the 2 car attached garage

• Not sure exactly... It's not huge but it's nice nonetheless.

• You are badass Mr. Determined! How much rent would you want for the first one if you bought the other?

• Big as hell, I even have my own weight room. Mirin?

• try the hobby n crafts aisle.

• how big is you love !!!

• My house is 15000sq with another 17300sq garden.. Without mentioning it is a 3 story house

• My apartment is 1200 square feet.

• I think around the size of yours, plus basement, which is finished. Have 3 kids.

If we had less kids, i'd want a smaller house.

Big houses make people less happy.