Is this elder abuse?

My mom is mentally sick i swear she is so angry and fake to people it is def not normal. I dropped out of school to take care of my grandpa because he is very sick and all my mom does is scream at him 24/7 spit in his face, knock him down and make him wish he were dead he is not disabled but he is very old and frail. My mom sceams at every person that pisses her off and thinks they are not going to hit her. She is always turning on me and treating me like trash for defending my grandpa. Today she storms in the house screaming and cursing at my dad making him cry I step in defending him and she goes off on me blaming me for everything wrong in the world telling me that people are coming up to her telling me that I look ugly and embarassing her wtf? So i just grab my grandpa and get in the car My mom comes out screaming and kicking the car talking about "fuck you bullshit" and throwing big rocks at me and my car I try to drive away and she opens my door and snatches me out the car it was just too much the neighbors had to come and get her off me because I was not going to hit my mom. I just want to get out of her house and take my grandpa with me but we dont have anywhere to go Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kindly complain to human rights and police.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its abuse on all terms not only to your grandfather but to you and your father. I do think she should go seek a professional for all this anger and figure out why she's acting this way because it's not acceptable at all.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• She's not just abusing your grandfather. I recommend calling the police about this.

• It sounds to me as if your mom has the same disorder as my mom... it's called malignant narcissism, and it's very complicated to explain. (you can find out more on the computer) However, it does sound like child abuse. It also sounds like she's abusing him too. Maybe try baker acting or call cps and see what they say.

• This is everyone abuse. Call the cops on her next time