Do you have phobias?

do you have any phobias__________

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Coimetrophobia, fear of cemeteries. For me, it also comes along with being scared of caskets, headstones etc. It's a horrid feeling, whenever we have to go I turn my body into the middle of the car to get away from it or I'm on the floor of the car crying. The windows have to be rolled up because I don't want to breathe the air and I don't like touching the trees or taps their because I know their roots and pipes are underground, if I have to walk over the grass my toes are curled in my shoes to get as far away from the ground as possible. The worst thing is that I know it's irrational and it's a place I will have to inevitably visit frequently.

What Guys Said 15

• Falling... not afraid of heights though, just scared after I fall from a high place, it's the craziest thing...

• Ye gods! Where do I start? I think I'll just say many, many and leave it there.

• So tell me

• OK! Snakes, spiders, heights, enclosed spaces, mirrors, cameras (being photographed), needles. Just some of them off the top of my head. Oh, I can't stand wearing ties. I feel like I'm going to be strangled.

• phobic of anything there

• yup i do. i get sacred if im standing at a height and i look down, and im scared of deep water. im scared of storms and rain. and im too much scared of ending up in a mental hospital.

• Not really.

• Yes commitment

• nope, no real phobia... but a bit of social anxiety

• Arachnophobia 😔

• Spiders and heights.

• I have a phobia of having phobias lol

• Arachnidphobia. Spiders are evil!!!

• Dog poo. Hate the stuff. Yet it seems to be on every nature strip in every town

• The first time I heard about rattlesnakes liking to crawl into your sleeping bag while camping put me on a path of a phobia about that happening to me!

• I'm Gynophobic. I put women so high up on a pedestal that I fear them.

• Being snuck up on by a spider. I'm not affraid of spiders. I just don't like it when they sneek up on me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14