How do you react to random people staring at you in public?

Instead of just ignoring it like I usually would, I decided it would be fun to do different things just to see some people's reactions. Yesterday while at stop light, I caught a random dude staring at me from the corner of my eyes. And behold, just as I glanced at his direction, he looked away quickly. So I blew the car horn and nodded in his direction. And I got a smile!

Next incident happened today while shopping. I felt like being watched and I looked over to see some guy keep staring at me. Now, this person is one of those people who refuses to break eye contact even when people notice. So, I decide to not break eye contact either, I'm not losing dammit. He finally looked away and pretended to be interested in a shirt near by.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it a woman doing it.. I will probably smile back at her.. but if it is a guy.. I will go over and say back the truck up and stop staring at me.. I am not a guy fan to much at all.. except for the ones I know in real life.. even tho I am a guy I love women tho

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Lol well the last streaker/naked person I ever saw in public was myself and that was like 20 years ago sooooo.

• Everyday on my commute I get at least one person staring at me. Always a female too. I try to look back at them and most of the time they look away. Then continue to keep looking once I look away. Like I know I'm ugly but man I swear they stare cause I look so weird and odd.

• I just tend to give a glared look.

media.giphy.com/media/l0O9y6infNVtyT2Tu/giphy.gif

• Stare at them back, until they look away!

• If one of us is in a car I'll just make a goofy face at them.

• It happens to me a lot that people look in my direction and then look away if i look back at them I just move on. Once this 5-6/10 girl was staring at me a few times in a coffee shop I dropped my coffee while staring at her back she laughed it was creepy as fuck and embarrassing

• I just make a funny face and they burst in laughter lol or just stare back and make them feel uncomfortable lol

• Nothing I just don't stare or walk away.

• Oh... better grab some good sneakers, you will run a lot into people until you get old, then. :p

• I got that bad habit to stare at a beautiful woman. I need to stop that

• I go up to them and say "lick my balls"
    No jk I just ignore them

• 🙁 I get really uncomfortable and feel bad

• I stare back

• Well, you are cute!
    I'd look too C:

What Girls Said 11

• I just ignore them im the kind of girl who alwas walks like if im angry forr some reason i guess cause i live in LA and there's to many weird people around

• Some dude glanced over into my car yesterday and usually I ignore it but for some reason I just blurted out "the fuck you lookin at?" Even though he couldn't even hear me.

😅

• Ignore and believe they don't exist.

Though in my mind I'm punching them all in the eyes so they can't see at all.

• eghh I usually look down and flush lol.
    but now I am trying to do the things you do and flirt back.
    it works lol... sort off hahaha

• I feel awkward and look away.

• I look back.

• I avoid eye contact. I get self conscious :/

• stare back, get a gooood look until they get uncomfortable and look away

• Ignore them

• Hehe this old dude in a car stared at me I turned away and started laughing 😆

• I usually just ignore them