What has Donald Trump said that you considered to be "racist"?

What has Donald Trump said that you considered to be I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, so put your flame throwers away! I do not support Trump for other reasons but not because he is racist. Although I have not listened to him for hours and hours, I have listened to him on several occasions. I have heard him talk about building a wall to control illegal immigration but I don't consider that to be a racist statement. To the best of my knowledge, he has never said illegal immigrants from non-Hispanic countries are okay; just keep out the Mexicans and Cubans.

If you consider Trump to be a racist, can you point to any specific statements he has made which you believe are racist? I don't need to hear generalizations and opinions; I am asking you to give me facts so that I can form my own opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Excellent question :)

People confuse **immigration policy** with racism. I have never seen anyone who disagrees with Trump back up their accusations of racism with solid evidence.

That being said, I'm not a Trump supporter (I'm not American).

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really. He's just very upfront and blunt. He just doesn't word stuff carefully when he probably should do so more often.

• But should he? Or is it time for Americans to stop being such pansies and being so afraid of saying something that someone might find offensive, when it's a factual reality?
      I think that's one of his best selling points for the office of President... I love someone who comes out and says the truth, doesn't carefully create some politically correct, watered down alternate reality that's engineered to not offend anyone who's looking to be offended. The country is going to hell with all this "safe space", "trigger warnings", and "politically correct" horseshit. Kids are growing up to be so delicate, so easily offended or psychologically traumatized. Meanwhile there are people literally cutting off peoples heads and leaving them in styrofoam coolers, and carrying bombs into airports where dozens of innocent people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time get blown to millions of pieces and splattered against the walls and ceilings? Now is NOT the time to be soft.

• I think his style is fine A lot of the time but he goes overboard on some things

• Probably, but he's learning as he goes. Remember, this is his first time as a politician. I'd rather him cross the line and step back onto safe ground than never dare step close to the line in the first place :-)

What Girls Said 3

• Mexicans are rapists.
    Blacks are lazy (and apparently untrustworthy. I remember my social psych professor using him saying that as an example on a section regarding racism.)

• He said SOME for both of those groups.

He has never said ALL Mexicans are rapists or ALL blacks are lazy/untrustworthy.

• @Dandeus
      Illegal aliens are bringing drugs and crime. 56% of illegals commit a felony while in the U. S. and, though they are less than 5% of the population, make up 27% of the federal prison population. Make no mistake about it. Illegal aliens are criminals (hence the "illegal" part) but many are also criminals to begin with, explaining why they give the middle finger to U. S. law: criminals don't care about the law in the first place. You still have not shown what about that statement is racist, though. Last I checked, illegals come from all over, but it's the lefties with the "No Mexicans No Tacos" signs. I'm not going to hyperanalyze "dismissive tone" but you have to consider the overwhelming amount of criminals among them. Again, show me how that's racist before I comment on "conservative code words". David Duke supports Trump because he's the leading white man. The KKK would not support a woman, a Latino, or a Jew, yes that's racist, but the Klan is racist. Funny, I recall him

• @Dandeus
      (Part 2) having a brain fart (I know a guy who gets the names George Duke and David Duke flipped) and then repudiating Duke's endorsement later. It's Hillary who openly praised a Klansman on the Senate floor and who still has not addressed her endorsement from the Grand Dragon of the California chapter of the KKK.

• I don't think Trump is racist personally - but that he does carefully court racist voters. Retweeting white supremacists? Making a very careful statement neither for nor against the KKK. Not an accident.

What I think is that Trump only really supports himself and everyone else is a pawn to getting what he wants. Not a racist - more of an equal opportunity narcissist and opportunist.

• He had disavowed David Duke and the KKK on MANY occasions before the CNN interview, and many times AFTER the interview. It's insane that people are trying to use that as proof that he endorses the klan.

• He sure hemmed & hawed about it.

I don't think Trump endorses the Klan - that's my whole point. He could care less. He wants to try to cater to the racist vote and keep his hands clean at the same time.

• i think he said something about mexicans that one time maybe

What Guys Said 8

• I have watched Trump closely and either read or listed to what he actually said, not what the lying globalist-owned media said he said.
    I have yet to read or hear anything that Trump said that could be called racist.
    There are some things that the delusional leftard social justice warriors may think were racist, but that is because they scream racist whenever they hear truth (such as crime statistics) that conflicts with their fantasy world.

• Early in the campaign things Trump said were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. For a while i almost started to sympathize with him because it was so obvious some elements in the press were trying to buffalo him out of the running.

Since then he has definitely done and said things which make me question his maturity if not his sanity. Worse he seems to be bringing the other candidates down to his schoolyard level.

• And yet he's winning. Big time. Maybe there's more to his method than meets the eye? ;-)

• He isn't a racist at all. Just butthurt libtards and minorities again taking any opportunity to bash the only rational party in US politics. Those idiots often like to bash rationality itself lol. Can't wait for Trump to get in office (it will happen) and finally deport these people away from our land.

• Yes. And hopefully a good chunk of the liberal weaklings who are threatening to leave the country if he gets elected will actually follow through on their threats. Between them and the illegals leaving the country, we'll be off to a good start!

• Trump hasn't said anything that is untrue

• He said some questionable things. What's funny is that he is not as conservative than people think. He's friends with Bill and Hailey Clinton and he thought we should not go in the War in Iraq in the first place.

• He has said questionable things.

• Nothing to me. I am voting for Trump as I already have in FL for the Primary

• Pretty much everything apart from when he says "terrific", or "the best", or "lemme tell you", or "amazing people".