Anyone else here hate spring/summer?

The only thing I look forward to in spring is my birthday. Other than that, I hate spring and summer. The heat, the people, the extensive daylight. Hate it hate it hate it. I feel like I've just had fonder memories of fall and winter. I've always loved Halloween, and the memories of Thanksgiving and all the Christmas time activities are more prominent in my heart than anything my family has ever done during the warmer months. The thought of the leaves changing during fall and the snow during winter makes me happier than flowers and green trees. I prefer the dark and the clod over the light and heat. Anyone else on the other side of the spectrum with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand summer. Winter has always been my fave

Most Helpful Girl

• i like winter and spring best but actually there are good things to enjoy in each season

What Guys Said 12

• Not me , the only down side to spring/ summer is this damned pollin , your age tells me you have no utility bills as of yet. Wait your ideas of winter will change over time

• I do.
    Summer is fucking horrible.
    It's hot. The mosquitos are out. The sun's making everyone melt.

Much prefer the winter months.
    Hell yeah.
    Cool and snowy.
    Love it.

• i ENJOY IT

• Nah I prefer summer. You don't have to worry about hypothermia at least.

• Nope, I'm the exact opposite. Spring is my favorite season followed by summer, fall and winter.

I like summer because I usually travel around that time.

The only downside to summer is dealing with those damn mosquitos.

• Just the opposite. It's fall, and especially winter that I hate. I don't do cold weather very well. I am made for the heat. :-)

• I live summer!
    Beach, pool partys, swimsuits, going out everyday, hiking, traveling, flying abroad... Why would u hate it?

• There is something i hate about all seasons. But i probably hate fall the least.

• I hate spring allergies, but otherwise I love it. Summer can go to hell. I hate 100+ weather.

• As a person living in the tropics I feel your pain... All fucking year round!!!

• Nope. Summer is awesome. The sun, beaches, no snow, etc

• Winter SUCKS... never understood people who like fuckin' winter... I hate winter a lot...

What Girls Said 14

• i hate the heat lol!

• I hate the pollen that's for sure.

• http://ci.memecdn.com/73/5147073.jpg
    I hate it too mainly due to the wasps that come out.

• I like Summer, but I hate Spring. Autumn is my favorite though. <3

• No, they're my favorite seasons honestly.

• What? Hate Summer? That's my favorite time of year. I am waiting for it from the first days of the fall :)

• love it!

• Oh yeah. The heat is basically death itself, I can't stand it. Days are way too long, nights are way too short. That depresses me. Fall is the best time of the year.

• I hattteeeeee summer so much the heat sucks!

• I love the spring
    Hate the summer

• I love summer so much

• I love summer. Winter and fall are incredibly depressing.

• Love summer. I can ride my horse more.

• I hate every season except winter