What are you going to do this summer?

I'm going to take singing lessons 😂
And guitar classes 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• gonna go for long walks by the Detroit river

What Girls Said 28

• Depends:
    IF the UNI I applied to accepts my request I won't study.
    IF the UNI doesn't accept my request I will study for September's exam session.
    I will go 1 month in Saudi Arabia and 1 month in Tunisia. I'm going to work out a lot, go out with my HS friends, spend time with my family, shopping, go to the beach and study hahha😊

• Working, working, taking a weekend trip, working, possibly taking another trip, working...

Did I mention working?

• Going houseboating for a week, camping for a couple long weekends, and possibly back to my home province for a weekend visit if I can get a reasonably priced plane ticket. Also doing one of those mud run obstacle courses, playing soccer 2 nights a week and softball. Other than that, most weekends we'll be working in the yard finishing things off so we can list my bfs house next spring :)

• Yay guitar classes
    I've been playing for 5 years now and trust me it's not worth it lol
    It takes 2 years to play the first line of Canon in D smoothly, with 1 year of it on chord-changing practice and another year for finger-picking and bar chords.
    :') if you want girls, go for it man

• HOMEWORK! make-up! Jogging! And volunteering!

• Work on music auditions. Maybe do some theatre stuff. Hang out with my boyfriend. Maybe actually hang out with my friends this summer, haha. I kind of go AWHOL on people, haha.

• Hopefully a lot of traveling and fun activities. I wanna go to the boardwalk and I'd like to go visit a friend.

• I'll be working mainly. I do hope to travel, though.

• I'll be in school but I'm gonna go home to the west coast for a couple weeks in July and visit my dad and family and relax.

• People do stuff for summer? I'm usually working or just doing nothing.

• Hopefully be working. If not, still job interviews lol

• Maybe head to Pennsylvania to Sister & Bro in law's house,
    take some summer classes, & work.
    Oh && play basketball & cycle daily, learn to cook more healthy dishes.. that's the goal.

• I am going to be working and getting ready to go to college.

• Not sure yet except work

• School and Externship!!

• I'm going to work and save up so I can vacation next summer

• Me and my mom are going up to Indiana to see my grandma and my dad and I'm probably going to get lots of rest.

• I have no clue but boredom is a sure thing

• I'm going to, hopefully, be a camp counselor and save up money for college/car

• Travel softball and football. Then hang with my friends after my SB & FB practices are done.

• Surf Camp :)

• Going to school, maybe working and hopefully going on lot more adventures than last summer...

• Work out, get a job and do my volunteer hours.

• taking summer courses, volunteering somewhere, working and swimming a lot.

• Fasting...
    I'd like to write a book and send it to the publisher.
    Have fun with my friends.
    Drawing.
    Painting.
    Going to the city library.
    Sewing.
    Knitting.
    Etc... Haha xD

• The usual, hang at the beach when im not working...

• I'm going to play basketball

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• I think I'll go fishing in the Thames river. Maybe I'll go to a cabin in the mountains all alone to chill out, not sure yet...

• What I wanna do is play beachvolleyball, swim in the river to cool off, talk to a girl I like, go to a music festival, chill, listen to music and of course be on the internet. I think I'm gonna be quite busy though so dunno if I can do that T_T

• I'm going to go fishing

Go out to the lake and do some boating

Tan

Bodybuild outside

Train outside

Take a lot more walks

Walk around half naked more

Tis it for now.

• Working and living a life of success when possible.

• hopefully finish my studies and get a job

• work

• Pool parties baha

• Do yoga/aerobics and play soccer a lot to get athletic body

• Taking classes like Accounting, Business Writing, etc and spend time outdoors

• Going to SA in June for my 30th birthday. That's about it really.

• After my semester ends I'll be searching for a job. Other than that I'll be going to the gym

• vaginal sex, having fun

• Sit in my basement and stare at the wall, and look over the list of women I rejected this year and wish that just one of them was attractive AND not weird so that I could finally get a girlfriend. Seriously, I've rejected 6 girls in the past 10 or so months, 4 of them just weren't good looking, and 2 of them looked good but were just crazy. There are tons of good looking and not crazy girls out there, I dont understand why I dont attract them.

Then I'll probably play a lot of xbox and eat McDonalds every day.

• You sure the problem isn't you?

• @Daynada I'm just looking at the facts, if I am the problem then a lot of girls suck at choosing guys, and if they suck at choosing guys then that's their problem, not mine.

• So they suck at choosing you?