How did you look a decade back compared to how you look now?

This is me back in like almost 10 years ago when I was like 19.

This is me when I was 10 years old. I was a pretty fat and chubby then. Got picked on way too much as a kid lol.

This is me some months back and now at age 28

How did you all look a decade back and even decades back if you're older? Either you can post pics or just describe if there's been significant changes in your style, looks, or weight.

Okay then. This question is dead. Bad idea lol.
You don't have to post pictures by the way. You can describe too if you like.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Me back in 2000. Thats right I'm totally rockin the overalls
    http://i67.tinypic.com/6y0fnb.jpg

• Alright so I don't have a picture from exactly 10 years ago, but here's me at 14 years old.
    http://i.imgur.com/DxgLd0b.jpg

And here's me now (at 23) on the left
    http://i.imgur.com/p28A1Ca.jpg

• I was shorter. I weighed less. I looked like a little boy as well. I was a huge tomboy back in the day. I still am kind of one, but I've tried to class myself up a little. I had shorter hair and wore it in twisties a lot. I dressed like a boy. But, I still kinda do sometimes these days...

• I looked like your typical 10 year old girl with red hair and a face covered in freckles. Since I was the adventurous, tomboy kind of 10 year old you would most likely find me in trees, collecting spiders and other bugs or digging up our garden looking for treasures that the Romans potentially hid there a few thousand years ago..

• You were a cute kid, chubby and all! :) And no offense but you look like a punk at 19. You look better now :)

• I look cute regardless haha!

• Like a pale, Gabriel Iglesias... minus the penis and mustache lol.

• That was the one year I had tan skin cuz I lived in Fla. I had choppy shoulder lengty brown hair with sun kissed highlights and a little bit of baby fat and just started puberty so was starting to get kinda awkward. I have only one pic from that time xD dunno where it's at

• I was 15 years old then. I was chubbier... ugh. I wouldn't share photos if I had them, haha.

• i was a skinny, awkward 12 year old with no boobs and was shorter than all the people my age. kinda ditzy and clueless.

now i'm fairly medium height (5'5"), i got boobs and not so ditzy or clueless anymore.

• I was around 23 or so here. Baby chub face for the win hahaha. I had it forever.

[IMG]http://i64. tinypic. com/abmkgw. jpg[/IMG]

• I still look super cute I've grown from thin to fat
    From fat to thin again I'm so happy about it
    When I was a kid I was happy so thin
    Over 10 to 15 I was fat I was mocked at school
    Over 16 to now I stopped eating started to be anorexic and bulimic so I lost a lot of weight since I was a 10 year old
    When I say fat no shubby but like face wise and stomach wise

• exactly the same.

• Ten years ago I was 28. Not much has changed really other then gaining a few pounds.

• i had more baby fat on my face and thicker hair

• I was 3!!! XD

• My hair is dark now but I still look the same

• I haven't really changed all that much tbh.

• I was a child so

• 10 years ago I was only 7 , didn't have braces, glasses or acne. But now I do.

• well considering i was 5 I think I look a bit different lmao. hair was super short and curly. now it's long and wavy. eye color is the same. hair color is the same. grew a few feet. pretty much sums it up.

• you're attractive!

• Wow you're cute when you were 10! xD
    A decade ago, I was still a fat toddler who liked to punch and hit another, including boys. Haha.

What Guys Said 19