Do you think Luke Skywalker is Rey's father?

I do

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally. Episode VII totally retread Episode IV, so we have the force-sensitive youth living a hard existence on a desert planet until the evil Empire chances past and they are forced to discover the power lurking deep within them.

Then they go to a remote hellhole for training by the old master.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ummm no

0|1
    0|0
    • oh wait I totally read that wrong...

• For some reason I read do you think Luke Skywalker is Ren's father and that made no sense. I do think Luke is Rey's father

What Guys Said 13

• She's Ben Solo's sister. Also she's a former Jedi in training that Ben missed in his cleansing, or simply couldn't kill his own sister. Then Luke and her came up with a plan to hide her on a desert planet on his way out of town, but she'd need to get a memory wipe with a Jedi mind trick.

Thats why she already knew how to fight, and use the force when we meet her, she already speaks droid and wookie, cause she has a previous life as a Jedi.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite possible, she looks a bit like his daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, No way

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm contemplating that too... Jedi Knights aren't supposed to get into relationships... BUT... JJ Abrams is rewriting it all... Sooo... it is a very good possibility.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me too

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about Episode VII.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess we'll find out in May, 2017.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's Obi Wan's relative somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not. Luke is only her Master who left her on Jakku to keep her safe from Ren.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so too

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • with what we saw when she held luke's saber, it's definitely a possibility.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my suspicions

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! She looks a lot like Padme... Doubt that's a coincidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeahhhh i could see that. Luke does seem to have the worst luck wih family members ever so leaving one stranded on a floating dirt clod seems legit xD lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a clue...

0|0
    0|0