In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?

• Corn: Easiest to grow/hardest to kill. In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?
  • Wheat: Most variety of meals. In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?
  • Potatoes: More vitamins/minerals than any other crop. In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?
  • Rice: You can grow them in water!!!In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?
  • Candy: You will probably die but your tastebuds will be in heaven. In an Apocalypse What Staple Crop Would You Want to Live Off Of?

Most Helpful Girl

• Corn or sorghum. Then rice.

For wheat you'd most likely need yeast and that equals too much build up or candida in the body which doesn't smell sexy if you know what I mean. Potatoes are fattening. Candy my tastebuds will not be in heaven and all that sugar makes my teeth hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rice and beans

• You can grow them near each other
      You can live off of them
      You can store them for ages
      and then they go great with the meat that I'll hunt

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It rains more or less 5 days a week here, so rice might be better.

• I'd take over the local wall mart