Rate this sport: Hockey?

What would you rate Hockey out of 5? Rate this sport: Hockey?

• 5/5 one of my all time favorite sports
  • 4/5 i like it a lot
  • 3/5 meh its ok
  • 2/5 i dont really like it
  • 1/5 i hate it
  • 0/5 worst sport ever

Most Helpful Girl

• 1000/5. I love hockey. I watch it, play it, study it (every player is always a student of the game), collect memorabilia and merchandise, attend games... all of it. Lol.

• Sooooo Canadian lol

• @MyUsernameRules Yes, that's true. I don't follow basketball though, lol.

We took Mike Babcock from you guys but look where we ended up 😂

• Haha yeah. We had some great years with him though. Being a Leafs fan must be really tough though. I can't imagine losing a game 7 like how the Leafs did few years back against the Bruins. It would be so devastating.

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s okay. I might have to surrender my Canadian passport for saying that. It doesn’t help that I live in Toronto which has one of the most bizarre teams in sports, not just hockey: the team is awful, but has a ravenous fanbase willing to pay extraordinary amounts for tickets. I recently went to a game and got corporate seats, worth over $300, and the game itself was boring! Very little in terms of action. I couldn’t imagine paying that much for a ticket as a private citizen, and even the ‘meh’ seats are over $100.

What Girls Said 28

• I "discovered" Hockey in the last winter Olympics and really grew to like it. I like that it's such a fast paced game, you can actually check other players and settle old scores, trick shots, the energy of the crowd. Unlike most other sports there is no real down time. It's back and forth action all the way through even if the game ends in 1-0

• Much like soccer, it's something I like watching in person but on television it's blehhhh

• don't really care about it.. by the way wtf is up with your questions lately.. they went from cool to meh to nonsense.. :/ sorry sweetie you know I am blunt honest.. just go back to your cool self..

• 5/5 dude big SPORT in Canada! I love watching it though.

• I don;t care for any sports!

• HOCKEY IS THE BEST FUCKING SPORT OUT THERE AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHER WISE CAN SHUT THEIR DAMN WHORE MOUTH!!! lol

• GO BLACKHAWK'S !!!

• I LOVE hockey. It's a shame it's not really popular here. I'd move to Canada just to watch hockey on a regular basis

• I'm neutral on it. I don't watch it, but I don't hate it.

• I've never been a fan of sports, but I recently watched a bit of hockey on TV, and they're graceful and skillful. It was mesmerizing and exciting to watch. I loved it so much.

• 2/5 lolo

• 0 or 1
    Never interested me and probably non existent in my country lol

• I don't really watch hockey. It's not worse than golf tho

• 0/5 would rather stay home and clean the house than watch hockey.

• 2/5 since it's kind of boring.

• 5/5! My favorite sport to watch!!

• Maple Leafs forever!!

• Meh we don t have hockey in leb

• 2/5 not really a fan. I like the fights though.

• Hockey is ok but I wouldn't rate it a 3/5

• Hell yeah!!! That's my Canadian shit right there. So many hot guys too 😍

• I have no opinion about it, never seen it, never played it

• Hockey is an ok sport

• its ok but not a big sport in my country

• 4/5 not my thing

• It's ok, I don't really follow it

• Never watched it/5

• 5 that's fun to watch and cool to play

What Guys Said 18

• To watch, it's like a third rate football. Go from one side to the next, ad infinitum. It's like a hyper version of 'soccer'. You can't even see the puck thing half the time. I remember sitting watching once with a Canadian friend in mind, I was initially excited. That went south pretty quickly!

So far I think objectively we're at

'Soccer' > Hockey > Cricket > Rugby > Golf (bleak stuff) > American football. In terms of viewing pleasure. To play I can't say. We have no ice in England.

• I discovered it 2 years ago... oh my god, what a discovery. Fuck you Spain for not having ice hockey -_-
    I love hockey, though it's not my #1, it's definitely my #2. How can people not like it, it's non-stop action. It's fun during the whole 60 minutes, and if it goes to OT? That's another level.

So hyped for my Blackhawks on this PO. We're going for the back to back championship :P

• been to 2 games.

it was fun because i went with my best friend.

• Its a good sports If the FL panthers are in it which they are this year. Tough guys Duke it out respect"

• The Canadians are my home team. While I can't say I am a true fan of hockey, it is definitely the only sport I will watch and enjoy. I guess it must be typically Canadian... 😊

• 2 out of 5

• It's the only sport I play that I also enjoy watching. 5/5.

• I used to love playing hockey. It's the only team sport where they give you a weapon!!

• I watch it when the bruins are doing well. I'd say like 3/5.

• It's ok. It is actually kinda entertaining to watch, even tho it's a Canadian thing.

• I like hockey. I also like ice hockey but it's impossible for me to watch on TV.

• B for boring.

• Go Red Wings!!

• 3.5/5
    Go Lightning ⚡️

• I thought the sport hockey on grass... this kind i don't really like

• Hockey's fun to play, plus I like when a brawl breaks loose lol

• Not a sport

• It's alright. I only watch it when the playoffs/championship starts.