Do I sound like a guy?

I know I've asked this question, but I'm very self conscious of my voice. I wish I sounded more feminine. Also, I don't have any sort of disease or condition that makes me have more testosterone. My hormones are fine. Not to mention that all the other females in my family sound feminine.

Al

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds lower pitched than some girls, but it's much better than some of the squeaky female voices I hear on TV. I don't think you sound bad at all. You're fine. Certainly way off being an issue or a deal breaker, and in some ways I find it rather pleasant.

Most Helpful Girl

• You deffinitley sound very masculine...

What Guys Said 8

• There are times you sound like a guy and others when you don't if anything you sound like a boy pre voice breaking but I think a lot of girls have that type of voice just because you see the girl your brain doesn't make the association so I wouldn't worry so much.

• Just heard it and yes you do

• Yah you do sound like a guy.

• You sound in between you don't have the bass a guy has but dont have the pitch of a girly girl.

• yup you do sound like a guy a lot.

• You are still a teenager, your voice will change overtime

• Yepp you do; but remember that voices do change over the course of time.

Notice how you can tell an old man from a middle aged man from a young man? Well, just like ears keep growing so will our voices change over time.

Heck, I sounded like a girl before puberty hit; and then I just sounded weird

• Without visual details you do sound more masculine. Anyway in real people shouldn't find that bit weird. Face and body helps people perception. If you're feminine looking then it should make your overall impression less masculine.

What Girls Said 3

• sorry. i can't listen the your voice. but i know, everyone has their own voice. this is a only。

• You do but that''s not bad.

• I have a weird voice too.. it's not manly but it's not feminine either. It's somewhat like yours but not exact. I refuse to talk on the phone because people have mistaken me for a boy!! so embarrassing.