If you are a shy guy, what are some signs showing that you have an intrest in someone?

What Guys Said 3

• A big sign is becoming comfortable with you, my girlfriend and I were incredibly awkward until we actually started dating. I'd find excuses to be with you, hanging out in familiar overlapping friend groups, anything to spend time with you without it being closely personal, friend movie nights, group dinners, etc. Trying to figure out if you like me at the same time figuring out if I really like you as it would require a good deal of effort against my shyness. awkwardness. Basically finding all of the subtle ways to spend time with you.

• i'll try to ask questions and keep the convo going and try to talk to you every time and if i have a feeling that you like me too then i would ask you to go out with me sometime and i would start flirting with you.

• I'm guessing mild stalking

What Girls Said 0